Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Service

Worst customer service EVER! The nurse and Dr. Service refused to see me. Dr. Service is icy and has no bedside manner at all. All she does is push the names of other doctors for you to see. You can bet she won't refill my prescriptions when they run out either. She is NEVER on time and gives her patients only 10-15 minutes of her time and then she's out the door and on to the next. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

AWFUL! Needed to speak with her about my prescription and her nurse let me know she had no time at all to speak with me. While nurses are typically great this one was unable to answer my question and since the doctor would not speak with me I am unable to get any questions answered about the medicine she prescribed me. The nurse made me feel out of line for even asking to speak with Dr. Service. The times I have met with her in person she has been cold and my appointments feel rushed. Like she wants to get me in the door so she can get a payment from the insurance company but doesn't care one bit about my actual care. GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This doctor would not refill a prescription (for an antidepressant) to get me through until my next appointment with her (9 days away). I was informed by her staff that if I wanted any of my prescription before my scheduled visit with her I should go to an Emergency Room and see if they would write me a prescription. There are some pretty severe side-effects when my medication is stopped "cold turkey". I will not be using this doctor in the future and would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Jennifer E. Service's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Shakopee, MN