Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Olson

Dr.Olson was my wife's doctor for our first baby and we found her through recommendation after my wife experienced very bad treatment by the nurse of our previous ob/gyn and my wife had very hard first trimester. Dr.Olson accepted my wife as patient around the six month of pregnancy. After that she was always calm, always spent enough time, never in a hurry, she was always taking it slow when my wife had problem with the language. Her back up ob/gyn was also very experienced, very knowledgeable person. On the day of the delivery my wife's water broke early and the resident doctor at UPMC really couldn't deal with the situation. Once Dr.Olson arrived, she handled the situation very well, managed other doctors and services perfect and we had a healthy baby girl right around midnight. She took good care of my wife for the next 36 hrs at the hospital, unfortunately UPMC Magee was not as good as our doctor. All in all she is experienced, has good relationship with the patient, her nurse is always pleasant, and she can handle the situation very well in case something happens.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

dr olson is the best doc...i had complications after delivery and she was amazing. She took excellent care of me and was always direct and to the point and answered all of my questions. i lost my insurance and am pregnant again and am super sad that i cannot see her for this baby

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr Olson is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. She is thorough and takes time to try to solve your problems. She does not hesitate to order the necessary tests to diagnose your condition. She is sometimes so busy but I know each time I visit her she spends more than enough time with me and does not leave till my all questions are satisfied. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Great Doctor. Highly recommended. Also very caring. She has the "better safe than sorry" attitude and took great care of both me and my babies.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

She is one of the nicest and most knowledgable OB's that I've ever gone too. I give her and A++/

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Mary K. Olson's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)