Ratings for Dr. Maximiliano Velasco

I love Dr. Velasco. He is caring, always listens & takes time to answer your questions. I had 2 epidurals done by him & he is so very gentle. I recommend him highly.!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Velasco is exceptional. Listens and does everything he can to help you. The staff, however, fails to communicate with each other or the patient. Procedures and prescriptions were delayed because of them.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

My insurance is AvMed. Dr. Velasco is wonderful. He is friendly, listens patiently, and is very intelligent. I feel he is so good, that both my elderly father and mother now see him as well.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Kind, caring, knowledgeable. He goes out of his way to ensure his patients are cared for!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

This is the most caring and wonderful Doctor that I've ever been to!! I give him 10 stars!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Maximiliano Velasco's Credentials

• French

Multiplan
Neighborhood Health Partnership
Wellcare Health Plans

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=869455'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

February 6, 2014