Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Purdy

Dr. Purdy had done a successful surgery on one of my hands years ago. I recently saw her for problems I was having with my other hand and some neurologic symptoms I was having in both hands. She did a detailed review of my records-history,tests, and symptoms-BEFORE my appointment. She thoroughly explained her analysis and treatment plan. Her staff were equally detailed, professional, and nice. She is a champion among physicians and I have the highest level of respect and trust for her. I’m really grateful that she is my physician!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

We were extemely pleased with Dr. Purdy. She was very patient with us as we took a very long time deciding on the surgery for our young son. Her surgery skills are exceptional and her beside manner wonderful. I would refer her to anyone, especially those with young children.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I found a number of good references for her when researching hand specialists, but the most impressive was learning that the leading back surgeon in AZ sent his son to her when he broke his hand. Her group are the team orthopods for all the professional sports teams in Phoenix plus the ASU teams.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Beth A. Purdy's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental