Ratings for Dr. Darryl Blazino

super good and will stay with him and his staff forever

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Blazino has been our dentist for 14 years and we are so happy to have such a professional and kind dentist. We have recently relocated to Southern Ontario, but I am flying back to Thunder bay for my Major Dental work as he has to be the best Dr. for implants. His staff is also great. Can't wait to see them in the New Year.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Blazino has gone way above and beyond to treat me, even calling me in the evenings from home to see how I was doing. He was ready to admit when he didn't know about something, but continued to follow up. Very caring. His office staff is great too. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

The only Dentist I can ever recommend. He is a magician. I hate Dentist due to my past horrifying experiences with Dentists. Dr. Blazzino is one of a kind. I live In Toronto now but I rather go to see him in Thunder Bay than going to any of these other **** Dentists out there! God Bless Dr. Blazzino Reza

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

We have been with Dr. Blazino for over 6 years. We absolutely love him and his staff. They are pleasant and cheerful all the time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I switched to Dr. Blazino just over 2 yrs ago,best move I ever made,he is very knowledgable and skillfull, explains why and what he is doing,puts you at ease.He has grat skills and overall a very caring human being,I will never switch to anyone else

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Darryl has taken away a goodly portion of my fear of dental work. He always talks over what he feels need to be done. As he works he tells me step by step what he will be doing. He stops every once and a while to check to see that I am all right. I value his opinion and am pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

We have had Dr. Blazino for a dentist for quite a number of years since Dr. Schiewe retired. We find him to be very pleasant. Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable in his field. He is a great dentist. Although if your insurance company short pays by even as little as $5.00 for three people they are quick to send out a bill for payment. Overall though I would not trade this dentist for anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

very conscientious...excellent interpersonal skills and competent

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007