Ratings for Dr. Nancy A. Hutchison

The best doctor I have ever known. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, up on her field (a physical medicine physician) and is active nationally in research in her field. She set up the lymphedema program at a very large hospital in Minneapolis/St Paul area of Minnesota. She also shares medical research and advances with me in inflammatory lymphedema, the severe swelling issue that recurs and relents on a regular basis for me. She is a wonderful, informative, and caring physician and excellent communicator and listener. Working with my family doctor, physical therapists specialized in lymphedema and other specialists I have she has helped me to set up a program of exercise, physical therapy, and treatments on a regular basis to keep my severe swelling under control. Just can't recommend here highly enough. She has also won awards for her caring ways and excellent practice at the very large hospital where she works and practices. She's also enthusiastic and friendly. I can tell she is very happy to be helping all of us whose lives she improves. Actually a delight to be with and makes your visit with her the best part of a day or week. Have never met another physician like her, just a brilliant light of caring, love, knowledge, and thoughtfulness. She's been my doctor for my severe inflammatory lymphedema in the lower legs for 9 years and has been instrumental in working with me to make the condition much, much better.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She is a life saver for me. I have had many lymphedema problems since breast cancer 3 years ago. She is direct and supportive.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

This is the most amazing doctor! She is a nationally recognized lymphedema specialist. She takes time to educate and to answer questions, is sincerely interested in her patients and their progress and long-term outcomes. Dr. Hutchison is personally and professionally committed to educating the next generation of physicians, improving lymphedema assessment and prevention, and patient advocacy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Hutchison is caring and friendly. Does not keep you waiting or push you out. Takes time to talk with you.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Nancy A. Hutchison's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1979)

MB Health