Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

Drove 2.5 hours to see him, and he walked in, said "we'll say this is a general rash". I couldn't ask questions, he was in a hurry to go. I'm so disappointed and frustrated, what a waste of my time and fuel to do 5 hours in total driving, and yet I'm sure he billed his consult fee which is over $100.00 to AHC.....what a joke!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

left after waiting for 25 minutes - poor customer service , follow-up , and a practice that does not take into account the value of their clients time. Could not rate knowledge as I lost patience in waiting for service.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I visited this doctor but lama very sad because l Was Waited this appoiment for so long and see him less the 10minutes and he referre to another doctor until now l dint get my new appoiment

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Phenomenal Dermatologist. I have been going to Dr. Adams for years & have had excellent experiences every single appointment. His staff at this new office are wonderful to deal with, are friendly & attentive. He's always on time, professional, takes the time to really listen, is extremely knowledgeable, efficiently find solutions for me & never pushes product or the cosmetic side (which I'm sure I would if I was in his shoes). I find the previous negative reviews surprising as I (& many friends) have used his cosmetic side numerous times throughout the years (from my inquiry only) & have only had extremely pleasant experiences that made a huge difference to my face, body & self esteem. Only negative is that I find his automated phone system hard to use. Overall-an excellent specialist. Run to your GP to get your referral now!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had one of the best medical experiences with Dr. Adams this morning. He came to the warm and clean examination room on time; introduced himself, and actually listened to my concerns and reasons for seeing him; and respected my wishes. His examination of areas of concern was professional and gentle; and as he dealt with my skin problems he was swift and concerned not to hurt me unnecessarily. I am very pleased, and shall retain his excellent services. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very careless Doctor with very rude staff! After his laser my skin tone turned to ash forever, but he still charged me a lot!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Didn't listen, didn't care, didn't help, didn't answer questions, he spent maybe 3 mins belittling my problems and rushed me out the door. I felt like I was interrupting his frat party with the female staff and they wanted to get back to it.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I gained my confidence in Dr. Adams when he diagnosed and treated a problem that four other doctors couldn't and I've been seeing him ever since. He is so down to earth and professional. He is consistently calm, pleasant and easy to talk to. I see him now for fillers and botox. He has a keen eye for detail and is extremely careful. Since he has moved to his new location I am thrilled that getting through to his office is so much easier. The new office is very modern and clean. His team has obviously been "hand picked" because they have the know how to really make you feel like you've been cared for. They are polite, happy, interested and knowledgable. It's been 14 years that I've been going to him and I simply wouldn't go to anyone else. Fran

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I had my facial lasered off and his staff did it rather than Dr. Adams. They missed spots so I had to go back in. Next, he injected filler into my jawline and my smile turned into a grimace. He didn't take notes about my complaint, so when I went to see him again, he tried to charge me for the repair job. He acted like I was stiffing him by not paying the bill and said don't come back. He did me a huge favor. This guy doesn't do the work himself and acts as if he's skilled!

Submitted July 8, 2017

I give the rate of 5 although this is my first tym. Because his knowlegde is great and also his staff nurse is helpfull. I will recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English