Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

Dr. Adams has been treating me for over 20 years & I cheated on him once years ago by going elsewhere & I'll never do that again! Big & costly mistake! Dr. Adams office has two sides: cosmetic & medical & I've used both with great success. He's always on time (who is any more?!), efficient, extremely knowledgeable, beyond patient, & truly cares for his patients. The only negative-I agree with the latter comment on the automated calling feature failing--it didn't call me back & I called back two times as well to follow up. That aside, my iPhone fails more than that! Technology. Positives: This is a Specialist I would personally highly recommend. He gets to the source of the problem & has never done a band aid fix yet. I find his staff to be extremely polite & helpful (trust me-in his previous location they were bitter, cranky & rude) so don't just think I'm giving him 5 stars to be nice. I mean each & every one. Good luck & I hope your experience is as great as all of mine have been.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am the same elderly lady that wrote a review sometime ago, yesterday 17th April I went back to Dr Adams, for the results of biopsy done on my leg, he walked in said (having been told by his assistant) that the rash had not gone away he looked at it and said that I required surgical stockings (I am skinny no swelling, for a rash????) he started to walk out of the room, when I asked had he read the report, oh he said, went to the computer, and I could see what he was reading and he only looked at the top part, not what the pathologist wrote, I have a copy of that report, he simply said oh excema , no that is not what it said, told the girl to give me a prescription for ointment, and walked out before I could show him my hands etc which are now covered in this rash, now, he did not look to see what he had given me before, and the prescription was for the same cortisone terrible stuff of before. This doctor should not be taking car of patients he is rude, uncaring, and not at all interested in you, I am quite ill and these rashes are part of it, did he care no, because all he cares about is his cosmetic department which brings in the money I most sincerely do not recommend this man to you if you require medical dermatology I have been dealing with this since September and will now have to wait for another dermatologist To add to this he is most unprofessional, ..actually I told his assistant that he had to remember he is working for me, could he come back, and she said he was already with another patient, so I left the same as I was when I walked in...Please be aware of this man.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Hardly respond to calls, even when the you leave message on their phone for over two weeks, which they are supposed to reply in less than 24 hours. Quite unprofessional

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Didn't care for the 35 sec observation and being told no other info, but to take a selfie of my mole and re-book in a year. I waited 10 months for this appointment for 35 secs. I had to stop him from leaving the room to ask a few questions and felt like I was in the wrong for it. Would never ever see this doctor again. Waste of my time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He was super knowledgeable and friendly great experience

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am an elderly lady, seen Dr Adams twice I have various rashes on most of my body as I am chronically ill, he did not listen to me, ignored reason of visit and sprayed my face, did not explain what the different rashes were, left me with an assistant to explain to me the medication which I had used very similar for 6wks to no avail. This doctor was not interested in healing me at all in my opinion and I am very disappointed. Did biopsy, no explanation of how to treat it Sorry would not recommend this doctor maybe he is good at the cosmetic side of things but no people manners in anyway, I left the same way as I came in, very unwell.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent service! I have been seeing him for over twenty years! Very knowledgable

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I think one's experience can heavily depend on why you are there, and what you are paying for. They are always very punctual, you aren't sitting long at all which I appreciate. Assistants are quite young, not always able to answer questions and Dr Adams may or may not have time to answer it if you don't get it out there fast enough. Office is nice, spacious and clean, however I would rather have a bit more attentive service.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Great staff at reception. His nurse was rushing &forgot to do what she was suppposed. Didn't answer some direct questions. Dr Adams was extremely rushed as usual. He answer our questions either.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

The receptionists are rude and condescending. They've forgotten that much of their BUSINESS is based on expensive elective cosmetic treatments. I won't go back because I can get another dermatologist. Not the only game in town.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English