Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

I had my facial lasered off and his staff did it rather than Dr. Adams. They missed spots so I had to go back in. Next, he injected filler into my jawline and my smile turned into a grimace. He didn't take notes about my complaint, so when I went to see him again, he tried to charge me for the repair job. He acted like I was stiffing him by not paying the bill and said don't come back. He did me a huge favor. This guy doesn't do the work himself and acts as if he's skilled!

Submitted July 8, 2017

I give the rate of 5 although this is my first tym. Because his knowlegde is great and also his staff nurse is helpfull. I will recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very empathetic and kind also. Only complaint is the phone system- very difficult to get through to reception -object to potentially having to wait 24 hrs for a return call after leaving voicemail.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am hoping since Dr Stewart relocated service will be better. He is great the front desk staff however less than helpful at the previous location.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Adams for some cosmetic work. He seems professional and knowledgeable but provides very little information about the products he uses or the aftercare. If you go to see him, do your research ahead of time so you know what to ask because you will have limited time with him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Adams has been treating me for over 20 years & I cheated on him once years ago by going elsewhere & I'll never do that again! Big & costly mistake! Dr. Adams office has two sides: cosmetic & medical & I've used both with great success. He's always on time (who is any more?!), efficient, extremely knowledgeable, beyond patient, & truly cares for his patients. The only negative-I agree with the latter comment on the automated calling feature failing--it didn't call me back & I called back two times as well to follow up. That aside, my iPhone fails more than that! Technology. Positives: This is a Specialist I would personally highly recommend. He gets to the source of the problem & has never done a band aid fix yet. I find his staff to be extremely polite & helpful (trust me-in his previous location they were bitter, cranky & rude) so don't just think I'm giving him 5 stars to be nice. I mean each & every one. Good luck & I hope your experience is as great as all of mine have been.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Hardly respond to calls, even when the you leave message on their phone for over two weeks, which they are supposed to reply in less than 24 hours. Quite unprofessional

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Didn't care for the 35 sec observation and being told no other info, but to take a selfie of my mole and re-book in a year. I waited 10 months for this appointment for 35 secs. I had to stop him from leaving the room to ask a few questions and felt like I was in the wrong for it. Would never ever see this doctor again. Waste of my time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He was super knowledgeable and friendly great experience

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am an elderly lady, seen Dr Adams twice I have various rashes on most of my body as I am chronically ill, he did not listen to me, ignored reason of visit and sprayed my face, did not explain what the different rashes were, left me with an assistant to explain to me the medication which I had used very similar for 6wks to no avail. This doctor was not interested in healing me at all in my opinion and I am very disappointed. Did biopsy, no explanation of how to treat it Sorry would not recommend this doctor maybe he is good at the cosmetic side of things but no people manners in anyway, I left the same way as I came in, very unwell.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English