Dr. Stewart Adams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

He is not keen to help. He wants to leave the room as soon as possible. He opens the door to leave and you try to stop him to ask something.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Hi my name is Lee Jacobs and I would like to say how much I appreciate Dr. Adams and the caring & professional manner in which my visits have been conducted by both himself, his Nurse and his receptionists! I first saw a couple of others specialists and its my opinion that particularly one lady didnt listen to my concerns and was very insensitive and put me down saying my skin disorder was all my fault!! I wont mention the trauma I was put through and scared to ever go back! I was referred to Dr. Adams and he is a TREASURE!!! He is so very kind and caring and actually took the time to listen to my concerns without making me feel hopeless. I appreciated his expertise and I feel confident that I can get my issues resolved. If you are looking for an unbelieveably great and competent, kind, caring Dr I highly recommend Dr. Adams! His office is immaculate and his wisdom is amazing! He also is not pushy and gives you choices. I was so needing a great Dr. and team.! I am so thankful to be a patient of his!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been waiting almost a year to see him and now, 3 days before my appointment, his receptionist called to cancel saying he needed Friday afternoon off. The appointment is of a serious nature for my daughter. Now back to the family doctor to get a new referral for another dermatologist. Hopefully a more professional one.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Waited 6 months for a 3 min visit for eczema. I mentioned concerns w some spots on my face. he said 'no problem we can take care of that' then he wiped the area clean for a closer look and then he picked up some medical device and started spraying the spots. He did not tell me what he was doing, did not ask for my consent. When I asked what the spots were called he wouldnt give me an answer. I called the office to ask what was sprayed on my face, I dont know how to take care of it, can I wash my face, will they fall off leaving scabs etc? it wasnt on my file so i left a VM with the nurse who never called me back either. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. Also, he did not ever address my eczema but rather focused on a small wart on my hand that bothered me and sent me off for that treatment rather than the eczema. who knows how long I have to wait now for that appt.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Drove 2.5 hours to see him, and he walked in, said "we'll say this is a general rash". I couldn't ask questions, he was in a hurry to go. I'm so disappointed and frustrated, what a waste of my time and fuel to do 5 hours in total driving, and yet I'm sure he billed his consult fee which is over $100.00 to AHC.....what a joke!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

left after waiting for 25 minutes - poor customer service , follow-up , and a practice that does not take into account the value of their clients time. Could not rate knowledge as I lost patience in waiting for service.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I visited this doctor but lama very sad because l Was Waited this appoiment for so long and see him less the 10minutes and he referre to another doctor until now l dint get my new appoiment

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Phenomenal Dermatologist. I have been going to Dr. Adams for years & have had excellent experiences every single appointment. His staff at this new office are wonderful to deal with, are friendly & attentive. He's always on time, professional, takes the time to really listen, is extremely knowledgeable, efficiently find solutions for me & never pushes product or the cosmetic side (which I'm sure I would if I was in his shoes). I find the previous negative reviews surprising as I (& many friends) have used his cosmetic side numerous times throughout the years (from my inquiry only) & have only had extremely pleasant experiences that made a huge difference to my face, body & self esteem. Only negative is that I find his automated phone system hard to use. Overall-an excellent specialist. Run to your GP to get your referral now!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had one of the best medical experiences with Dr. Adams this morning. He came to the warm and clean examination room on time; introduced himself, and actually listened to my concerns and reasons for seeing him; and respected my wishes. His examination of areas of concern was professional and gentle; and as he dealt with my skin problems he was swift and concerned not to hurt me unnecessarily. I am very pleased, and shall retain his excellent services. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very careless Doctor with very rude staff! After his laser my skin tone turned to ash forever, but he still charged me a lot!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English