You may also like

Rate Dr. Stewart Adams

Dr. Stewart Adams's Ratings

Dr. Adams - you are way too busy. Please don't take more patience than you can handle, with regards to followup appointments, etc. Your office feels like a busy train station!! 3 - 4 month wait for second treatment on medical skin condition is ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Very rarely I take the time to positively rate a doctor, due to the horrific experiences I've had with the mediocre, dishonest and corrupt Alberta Health system-its 'doctors and surgeons'. Dr. Adams is kind, respectful, no matter how you look, how old you are, and who you are; a real 'Mensch', difficult to find in the Alberta Health system. I trust him completely. Alice F.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

The best qualified pleasant amazing doctor highly highly recomend :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2872680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

On time and courteous as well as professional treatment by both Dr. Adams and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I absolutely trust Dr. Adams and his team. I would highly recommend him. Thank You Dr. Adams!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Just simply a great doctor. Seeing him for over 10 years now. Always is polite and professional and respectful and on top of his "game". He knows his stuff and isn't afraid of the new cutting edge technological advances either. You can't get better than Dr. Adams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Amazingly skilled doctor! He is highly respectful and skilled. My kid was nervous about the appointment and he joked with him the whole time! He loved him! I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

No other doctor was able to diagnose my skin condition untill I ran into Dr.Adams. Very nice and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend him, his professionalism is unmatched.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I was nervous over some changes that I had noticed over the past year with some moles I have. I am covered with them and have many more than the average person. As well my family has a long history of skin cancer.The wait to get in is long he was rushed said two words didn't look me over completely for my yearly check up, no bed side manor what so ever, and not at all interested in my concerns. The appointment was about a minute and a half and he said everything looked good. I left the office and 2weeks later went down to the U.S, Saw a dermatologist there and immediately had 3 moles removed all of with were abnormal. He is rushing people thru and seems to only care about the number of patients he has not the individual patient... He is way to rushed stressed and rude.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2800420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

The best dermatologist I have had, hands down. Very knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend him. We need more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800067].votes_count ]]