Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

The receptionists are rude and condescending. They've forgotten that much of their BUSINESS is based on expensive elective cosmetic treatments. I won't go back because I can get another dermatologist. Not the only game in town.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Everything went better than expected @ my appointment from a referral. I got in a few minutes early, and Dr. Adams did a procedure was done RIGHT there! I was sent home with a prescription for medication and instructions. Soooooooo glad I didn't have to go back for that procedure... Dr. Adams knew exactly what what he was looking at, and removed it. Excellent!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

As soon as I entered Dr. Adams office I felt welcomed. Dr. Adams, along with his staff were polite and helpful. My appointment was quick and efficient. I would highly recommend others to him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Adams rushes you through the appointment and is incredibly rude. He doesn't care about anything other than making a quick buck from you. He didn't consider how comfortable I was with certain medications and I felt like he didn't really care about me or my condition getting better.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Adams, and his staff, excellent care, very fast and friendly :)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Adams is one of the best dermatologist in Calgary. He is knowledgeable and very helpful with a neat clinic and awesome staff. I highly recommend Dr. Adams.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Really nice friendly specialist and extremely helpful. Staff are great too. Beats my previous experience with a dermatologist by far. Would certainly recommend Dr Adams.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have gone to Dr Adams for cosmetic dermatology. He is very patient and takes the time to explain everything. My injections (filler and botox) look great and are done with out any discomfort. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I had a mole behind my left ear which bothered me for last a couple of years. Dr. Stewart is very knowledgeable and helpful when he treated me. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Excellent experience overall...would highly recommend Dr. Adams! Clinic staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English