Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

I have been a patient for years. He's one of the best skin experts I've ever had the privilage of seeing and I've seen many other dermatologists as well. Of all the doctors I have had this one is my favorite. Not only do I get the quality care I need for my skin, I also very much feel pleased with the experiece I get going to his clinic. My skin has greatly improved since I start going to him. Plus, the staff has always been friendly and I have always had a pleasant experience going to his clinic.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I have had psoriasis for over 10 years (I am 19) and while it is a lengthy and frustrating process to cure, Dr Adams was amazing throughout the whole process. I am happy to say that thanks to him, I am now over 80% clear (skin wise) and my Psoriatic Arthritis is well under control. His knowledge of medication and treatment process is incredible and I would highly recommend him to anyone with any skin issues.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I came in to have a rash checked on my back, and as a first time patient I did not know what to expect with the Dr. Adams. I can say I was very pleased with the level of care I received. He examined the rash and I was given cream for treatment, which worked wonderfully. Would definitely recommend Dr. Adams!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Complete waste of time, I would not recommend. Spent not even a minute assessing, no real questions asked. No suggestions given about a skin irratation that I have other than "it's interesting, come back in a year."

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I've been waiting 6 months for an appointment with Dr. Adams. When I arrived I was told they moved floors. Upon arrival I was told the doctor was not in and they don't have me in the system. They added me to the system and told me there was no doctor in to see me today and I was rebooked for Saturday. Staff were very rude on the phone when I called to ask about a cancellation list. I will not be back to see Dr. Adams

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I was referred to Dr Adams by my Edmonton dermatologist when we moved to Calgary. I had to call Adams office about 10 times before I got a call back. They said he had just moved and they were having "computer problems" but they had them fixed. They gave me an appointment 3 and a half months away, on November 17. It snowed the night of the 16th and the roads were white knuckle all the way to NW Calgary. When I got there, early, for my appointment, they told me "sorry, we have no record of your appointment, we had a "computer problem"! This may even be true, but they had to know they made a bunch of appointments for November. Nonetheless, I was told" Dr Adams isn't here, he's away at a conference"!! To add insult to injury, they said neither of the other two Dr.s could see me--this for a 5 minute follow-up exam!! Dr. Adams had to know his staff had booked people in November and as is common, their appointments would have been made 3 or 4 months away. It is inexcusable that he would simply leave town knowing that we would appear for our appointments. They suggested "a new appointment" I suggested I'd find someone else and I encourage others to do the same.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I took my 8 month old in after being referred from our GP. The nurse said this would be a consult and to take my babies pants off so the doctor could look at his eczema which I've had a terrible time with. Dr Adams came in, didn't even so much as LOOK at my son let alone examine him! He hardly let me speak, wrote a prescription and left. The whole visit lasted less than 5 minutes! I've seen a lot of specialists myself and never have I had this experience. Just awful. So pointless. I could have gotten the same thing from our GP! I wasn't even told if I needed to book a follow-up appointment so I had to ask the girls at the front desk. Overall very bad experience.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Adams is professional and approachable. I trust his judgement and feel like he has the patients best interest at heart unlike many in the cosmetics industry. His staff are friendly and eager to assist. When I go to his office I feel that I can relax and that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

If you like getting no reply to left messages, and being hustled through without getting a chance to speak, you'll love this treatment!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I have mixed emotions, phones are brutal . Reception is quite rude and on hold for days. Great that he has a cosmetic department however my condition is not about youth. Don't like being pressured to spend money when I want help. Was mortified at how terrible he treats his nurses. Would I go back nope . I will certainly get a new referral.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English