Dr. Stewart Adams

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

Professional and caring. Was not fond of their automated phone system though.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Adams has been my dermatologist for 10+ years now. In all this time, of regular appointments over the course of so many years, I've learned I can always count on him to be very punctual, to his staff being efficient and friendly, to Dr. Adams himself being very kind/compassionate to me as a patient and incredibly knowledgeable about my diseases. He is quick and thorough, and is more than willing to be patient with me and answer any and all questions I have. The treatments I have received from him directly and from the technicians in his office have been very effective over the years. I am so very pleased. I had to laugh just the other day. I went in for a new treatment (for me, at least) to help reduce/remove a scar. I'd read about the procedure on the internet, and gave myself a good scare by what I was reading, at the reported pain that would be involved, slow recovery time, and the potential complications. However, I'm so happy to say that my actual experience couldn't possibly have been more different than what I had read! The staff listened to my concerns over what I'd read, answered questions I had, and the procedure itself was remarkably fast and pain free, both at the time and since while it is healing. I couldn't ask for better than that, for sure! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Adams and his team to anyone in need of dermatological advice or assistance, whether medical like mine or cosmetic. There is no-one better, in my books. Thank you Dr. Adams, from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, Gayle Vincent

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I am extremely pleased with my visit in January 2018. From the moment I arrived to the office, the girls at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Dr Adams is extremely wonderful. He made me feel very comfortable and patiently listened to my concerns! I am turning 40 years old this year and the last couple years I noticed my eyes were tired looking and lots of wrinkles around my eyes. I’ve had botex done around my eyes area by another Doctor, but find I didn’t like the results after. When I smile I would notice a deep crease under my eyes, making them look hallow. Dr Adam did my botex injections along my eyes in January, I am still very happy with my results. My eyes no longer have wrinkles or are they saggy looking. I had another concerned during my visit. My upper lips were not symmetrical, the right side is thinner. I had lip injections done to even out my lips and add some fullness. I didn’t want to have the kardashian lips but the natural. I love the fullness and how natural my lips feel. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to go see Dr Adams! I am extremely happy with results. I also want to add, he had an beautiful and talented nurse working with him. They both made me laugh during my visit! I look forward to my next visit in summer!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Adams is extremely competent, professional and caring. My name is Frank Bolton and I find him and his entire staff friendly, concerned about your needs, willing to help you in whatever way they possibly can and able to give you careful, clear and concise instructions regarding the self-care you should adhere to when you leave the office. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Adams to anyone in need of dermatological care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Rude, impatient and doesn't show any signs of actually caring about people. Its obvious that his staff wrote the glowing reviews on this site....

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

He is not keen to help. He wants to leave the room as soon as possible. He opens the door to leave and you try to stop him to ask something.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Hi my name is Lee Jacobs and I would like to say how much I appreciate Dr. Adams and the caring & professional manner in which my visits have been conducted by both himself, his Nurse and his receptionists! I first saw a couple of others specialists and its my opinion that particularly one lady didnt listen to my concerns and was very insensitive and put me down saying my skin disorder was all my fault!! I wont mention the trauma I was put through and scared to ever go back! I was referred to Dr. Adams and he is a TREASURE!!! He is so very kind and caring and actually took the time to listen to my concerns without making me feel hopeless. I appreciated his expertise and I feel confident that I can get my issues resolved. If you are looking for an unbelieveably great and competent, kind, caring Dr I highly recommend Dr. Adams! His office is immaculate and his wisdom is amazing! He also is not pushy and gives you choices. I was so needing a great Dr. and team.! I am so thankful to be a patient of his!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been waiting almost a year to see him and now, 3 days before my appointment, his receptionist called to cancel saying he needed Friday afternoon off. The appointment is of a serious nature for my daughter. Now back to the family doctor to get a new referral for another dermatologist. Hopefully a more professional one.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Waited 6 months for a 3 min visit for eczema. I mentioned concerns w some spots on my face. he said 'no problem we can take care of that' then he wiped the area clean for a closer look and then he picked up some medical device and started spraying the spots. He did not tell me what he was doing, did not ask for my consent. When I asked what the spots were called he wouldnt give me an answer. I called the office to ask what was sprayed on my face, I dont know how to take care of it, can I wash my face, will they fall off leaving scabs etc? it wasnt on my file so i left a VM with the nurse who never called me back either. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. Also, he did not ever address my eczema but rather focused on a small wart on my hand that bothered me and sent me off for that treatment rather than the eczema. who knows how long I have to wait now for that appt.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Drove 2.5 hours to see him, and he walked in, said "we'll say this is a general rash". I couldn't ask questions, he was in a hurry to go. I'm so disappointed and frustrated, what a waste of my time and fuel to do 5 hours in total driving, and yet I'm sure he billed his consult fee which is over $100.00 to AHC.....what a joke!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English