Ratings for Dr. Stewart Adams

Dr. Adams is one of the best dermatologist in Calgary. He is knowledgeable and very helpful with a neat clinic and awesome staff. I highly recommend Dr. Adams.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Really nice friendly specialist and extremely helpful. Staff are great too. Beats my previous experience with a dermatologist by far. Would certainly recommend Dr Adams.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have gone to Dr Adams for cosmetic dermatology. He is very patient and takes the time to explain everything. My injections (filler and botox) look great and are done with out any discomfort. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I had a mole behind my left ear which bothered me for last a couple of years. Dr. Stewart is very knowledgeable and helpful when he treated me. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Excellent experience overall...would highly recommend Dr. Adams! Clinic staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I came to see Dr. Adams for fillers under my eyes, I had hollows that made me look tired. I also wanted to plump up my lips just a bit. Dr. Adams exceeded my expectations, my under eye hollows are gone and my lips look rejuvenated, not fake :) I'm so happy with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Adams to anyone wanting to look refreshed!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been a patient for years. He's one of the best skin experts I've ever had the privilage of seeing and I've seen many other dermatologists as well. Of all the doctors I have had this one is my favorite. Not only do I get the quality care I need for my skin, I also very much feel pleased with the experiece I get going to his clinic. My skin has greatly improved since I start going to him. Plus, the staff has always been friendly and I have always had a pleasant experience going to his clinic.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I have had psoriasis for over 10 years (I am 19) and while it is a lengthy and frustrating process to cure, Dr Adams was amazing throughout the whole process. I am happy to say that thanks to him, I am now over 80% clear (skin wise) and my Psoriatic Arthritis is well under control. His knowledge of medication and treatment process is incredible and I would highly recommend him to anyone with any skin issues.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I came in to have a rash checked on my back, and as a first time patient I did not know what to expect with the Dr. Adams. I can say I was very pleased with the level of care I received. He examined the rash and I was given cream for treatment, which worked wonderfully. Would definitely recommend Dr. Adams!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Complete waste of time, I would not recommend. Spent not even a minute assessing, no real questions asked. No suggestions given about a skin irratation that I have other than "it's interesting, come back in a year."

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Stewart Adams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English