Ratings for Dr. Joenie T. Almeida

Dr. Almeida has very friendly staff. His chairside manner is excellent. I felt very comfortable with him and would recommend him to any friend or colleague.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Staff is great. Been seeing Dr Almeida for over a year. All he wants is more appointments for physicals. I have four other issues that he refuses to treat but, worst of all, he doesn't even offer a fellow physician or firm to help me. I AM DONE WITH HIM. I would definitey NOT recommend him to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Intelligent, listens, responsive. Staff was great. First visit had long wait but dr spent allot of time with me once in office.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

My mother had not been helped under his care. I have left several messages for him to return my call since I am located outside of Geogia and he or his staff have not returned my call. It is very frustrating to have someone you love not getting the proper care. I have decided to get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

This doctor has no people skills, especially when it comes to the elderly. When we brought my grandmother back to him, he first couldn't find her reords, then after listening to us explain why we thought she might be suffering from some form of dementia, he proceeded to tell us that "If we couldn't find someone to move in with her, she'd have to go into a nursing home; maybe not this year but we should take her by and let her get used to the idea." Then, after we made a follow-up appointment for 6 weeks later, we drive 600 miles to be told that he talked to her the previous day to tell her that he needed to see her earlier because he was leaving for the holiday weekend. SHE HAS DEMENTIA!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

He is a very concerned doctor . Office staff is very good.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Joenie T. Almeida's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1990)