Ratings for Dr. Gustavo D. Luzardo

After being diagnosed elsewhere with a brain tumor, Dr. Luzardo saw me immediately. After viewing my MRI disc, he saw that the "mass" was not a tumor. It was blood. He corrected the false diagnosis of brain tumor to cerebral hemmorage. I am fine today. I have never met a finer physician. He is a blessing to humanity.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

This doctor was a God sent to my Father before his passing in 2013. Dr. Luzardo perform Brain Surgery on my dad and the help of God my dad was up and eating the next day. God put angels on this earth and Dr. Luzardo is one of them. Dr. Luzardo and his staff are very professional and beautiful spirit people. If we have to do it all over again I would pick him. I will suggest Dr. Luzardo to any and everyone. God Bless

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I honestly don't know if I would be alive today had Dr. Luzardo not took my case. I thank God everyday for placing me in his doctors office after my previous Doctor did more harm than good. I will be forever grateful for this man and his nurses & other staff.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Luzardo is a wonderful doctor. He explained where we could understand. He was patient and answered all of our questions. He spent more than an hour with my family. His nurse was also wonderful in getting us taken care of. My neice had a very difficult brain surgery and was not expected to live. He told us that not only would she live she would have a normal life. Well he promised both and we got both. Her recovery time was short and with minimal side effects. It is one year later and you can not see the scar. Our family thanks God for the kindness we were shown by him and his nurse Liz. I would also like to add that my neice was a student and they assisted us with filing paperwork needed that left our family oweing absolutely nothing. We showed up with nothing (no money) and received a kings treatment. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Great MD, very straightforward. His nurse. Liz, also very helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Awesome. So smart and skilled, but also super nice.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!!!! He did brain surgery on my five year old! he is very smart and knows what he is doing! He did a great job!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Luzardo is very smart and nice. I was very nervous about going to the doctor, however, Dr. Luzardo and his staff put my anxiety aside. Very good Doctor will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Could not have found a better doctor anywhere. Dr. Luzardo is probably the the friendliest and most professional doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010