Ratings for Dr. Shabih U. Hasan

Before I found Dr. Hasan, two General Practitioners misdiagnosed the burning, stinging skin on my face that was making me anxious and distraught. Dr. Hasan recognized my condition as Shingles almost immediately, prescribed the right drugs, gave me detailed instructions, and followed up with me afterwards. He's an alert, compassionate doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. And I didn't care that his small waiting room had no A/C!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

This neurology practice appears to be most interested in maximizing insurance payments and ordering tests that are covered by insurance. Office management also appears to be based primairly on cost considerations- e.g.unwillingness to turn on air conditioning in a full waiting room. Most disconcerting was refusal to allow a patient's relative or advocate to be present in the examining room, thus allowing tests to be administered that otherwise might not have been permitted.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I like Dr. Hasan, he is the first doctor I have seen after being bounced around everywhere with my health problems who has shown good bedside manner. I have only seen him twice so far though. I have major migraines, and other Neuro/Nerve disorders. The med he first tried me on did nothing and I had horrible side effects, so I tried calling for a week straight every day and never got a call back.. finally I reached him but I was in soo much pain I could barely talk at that point. At my 2nd appointment I felt much more at ease and listened to, he is very kind and personable and does everything he can to make you comfortable, and get a correct diagnosis with testing. However, his staff.. at least the couple I have spoken to on the phone are fairly rude. It seems like it is a hassle and inconvenient for them to answer the phone, there is an annoyed tone in their voice. The office staff is very disorganized but the nurses, and Dr. are very kind.. so far!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

It is 3:46 as I'm writing this and I am still waiting to be seen for my 2:30 appointment. This is common and inexcusable!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Recently had a sleep study done there. Their technician Ali conducted my study. I could not ask for a better, more knowledgable person. He is very polite and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. Knew exactly what he was talking about, and made me laugh for one hour before I was headed to bed. Very intelligent young man. I highly recommend doing your sleep tests at this clinic and I wish Ali success with his future endeavors.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I am looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Shabih U. Hasan's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA