Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Ahmad

I suffer from depression and anxiety. I just went to Dr. Ahmad for the first time and after leaving the session I've never felt more worthless and suicidal in my entire life. He is misogynistic, has zero bedside manner and is extremely insincere. Antidepressants I have taken in the past affect my sexdrive so I asked for an alternative and he said they all affect sexdrive and if reaching climax is that important to me then maybe lots of intercourse is my cure for depression and laughed in my face.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

posted moments ago I have been using this doctor for years on and off. I have seen both her and her husband and both doctors seem to rush you through the appt. I started seeing her because she was closer. This last time I have seen her every month for about a year and a half. Until the last 3 months I saw her, she would ask me every time what I was taking. She even told me that a strength of one of my medications did not exist and we argued until I showed her the bottle of the prescription of the pill SHE PRESCRIBED! We had a pretty good relationship after that until I consulted her about me having to change insurance companies last June and asked what companies she accepted. She reccomended me pay her out of pocket and not get insurance because "I am a seemly healthy woman of a young age except for the issues that I see her for". I decided this was bad advice and chose an insurance company that she said she accepted and I made sure that my 2 medications I take daily were on the approved drug list by the insurance company. I changed insurance, saw her yet again and paid my co pay. The next day when trying to fill my script the insurance asks for a pre-authorization. I knew this would be trouble trying to get THIS OFFICE TO DO ANY PAPERWORK. I called numerous times trying to find out how soon they would get my authorization back to the insurance company with no calls back. Finally a week and half later (I was paying out of pocket for my medicine), the doctor send the authorization with NOT ENOUGH information and my claim was denied for my MOST EXPENSIVE medication. Now, I thought that was going to work out because of course my doctor can appeal that decision. I called the office as soon as I found out I was denied and Tiffany, the office manager, told me she would speak to the doctor that day and get back to me by the next morning. I called the next afternoon after not hearing anything and was put on hold for over 30 minutes and told she was not in the office that day and would call me back in the morning. This goes on for another week and a half with abosolutely NO PHONE CALLS BACK when I finally gt upset and say they have to do this appeal ASAP and Tiffany explains that the doctor REFUSES TO APPEAL. I am shocked by this and now have to find another doctor to prescribe me medication and file an appeal that the doctor I have been seeing for a year and a half should have filed! The worst part is when she told me the doctor would not file the appeal I asked her to have the doctor call and of course she never did. I have made AT LEAST twenty something phone calls to this office that have been unreturned. They are unethical and do not care about their patients. A doctor who is not fighting for their patients should not be a doctor! Keep away from this nut job.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Very straight forward and good knowledge of medicines. Only bad thing is it's impossible to contact him

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Never going back. This Quack needs his own shrink. Very unprofessional, disorganized and uncaring. Never returns urgent phone calls. In other words, he does not give a hoot about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Ahmad was my daughter's doctor while she was in the psychiatric hospital. Over her 8 day stay, we only spoke to him on her first full day and that was concerning her medicine. he would never return calls to discuss her care. She was released from the hospital and we still haven't talked to him. Do NOT use him!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The doctor was very backed up so the wait time was longer than the appointment was. He was not friendly and see annoyed by me being there. I am never going back.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Office was very small and to stand outside in the hall for a full half hour. Office carpet nasty and dirty.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

I arrived early to fill out paperwork and get ready for my 3:30 appointment.The waiting room was full of people,not enough chairs,no decorations,left one of his office doors open near receptionist and conversations could be heard. I saw a list of about 10 people's names on the sign in sheet, vialating the HIPPA law. I got in after waiting a little over an hour. He took a phone call from the pharmacy in the middle of our conversation. He said names and drugs,and was on the phone about 5 minutes. Again, violating HIPPA. Then people were stacking up and he wouldn't give me my medicines I had previously been taking without proof from the pharmacy. Finally after my badgering and complaining he finally gave me my prescriptions. I missed 2 hours of work to make this appointment on time. I was there 3 hours, and got out after 6. I do not trust or like this man.It was a HORRIBLE experience.Another couple leaving said,"You still here?" The also didn't rescedule. STAY AWAY, WORST EXPERIENCE!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Ahmad's office manager/secretary is not overly helpful or professional. She seems bothered by the patients. The office has 2 psychiatrists, Dr. M and Dr. R Ahmad (spouses), but unless you specificly ask, the office will book you with whomever is available and not tell you which one unless you ask. Dr. M. Ahmad is fine, he seems caring and talks well with children, but will talk over the parent and not always carefully listen to what the parent has to say.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Mohammad Ahmad's Credentials

• Quaid-E-Azam Med Coll, Islamia Univ, Bahawalpur, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA