Ratings for Dr. Gaurav V. Malhotra

I agree with the others on the office. I would arrive for a 10 am appointment and not be seen until almost 12:30 and then no doctor until almost 1:00pm. This wasn't the exception but the rule there. I was called before hand that the doctor was out and that I could reschedule or see the NP. I got a bill for missing the appointment. Another time I get in with his partner. And all he does is go on WebMd to look up the insulin I needed. And if you're waiting for a call back. Next week usually works. The office staff is a CF. I witnesses the receptionist just get up and walk away from a person who was complaining about bad service. He was being difficult but he was right. The lay out of the office has the check-in window where only one person can get to it at a time. So, if you're trying to check in and someone is trying to resolve an admin issue. You could have to wait 1/2 hour or longer to just check in. Dr Malhotra is a very nice person. But his practice is a shambles. Any of the 5 stars here are shills.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

This office is by far the biggest mess I have ever seen. Be prepared to WAIT for hours upon hours. Once you do get in to the exam room the work up is very short by the nurse. In my situation I was a new patient for a physical. I waited almost an hour and 1/2 only to be seen by the doctor. Apparently the Dr. had a migraine and wasnt seeing patients. No one EVER informed me of this. However the man that walked into the room wasnt a Dr. he was a PA (physicians assistant). This man was incapable of even doing a full exam due to his own health issues! He couldn't read, he kept asking me questions over and over again. How old I was, what was my blood pressure, why didnt I ever want kids? I felt like I was in the twilight zone. He never did a proper exam at all. Not a single thing I wanted advice for was even discussed. He managed to scribble a few prescriptions I needed refilled not even asking me what they were for as they didn't even have my records on file that my previous Dr confirms sending. Do not waste your time or risk your health as this office is a joke. You'd get a better exam from a veterinarian.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

The doctor is ok, nice but not too knowledgeable. The nurse pract. is not knowledgeable AT ALL!!! also DO NOT go to this doctor if you have any pain what so ever or you are automatically accused of being a drug addict by the nurse pract (who was a/is addict).

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Wonderful at buttering up patient...but medical knowledge not so wonderful. Went in for COPD, had extreme breathing problem...he had very little knowledge of treatment of this condition. The medication I received (predinsone and strong Levofloxine) was too strong. I had no sleep for 48 hrs and started to see things that were not there. Called his office the next morning, to call back, called again in afternoon and an got a physicians assistant who started giving me advise as though he was a doctor. I needed something to sleep, asked for 1 pill so I could sleep and be able to continue with medication....I have always had a sleep problem the prednisone was making the problem of sleeping worse. The office promised me they would call me back...never did!!!!!!! I called my plumonologist in another city was given the correct medication to treat the anxiety and sleep problems,side effects of COPD AND MEDICATION.. Dr.Mahlotra gets a big 0 as a rating.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

You cannot ask for better with this Doctor.His knowledge,patience,and actual care and concern for is patience's is so obvious.He is a great Dr. that actually listens,never rushed,his staff and wait time is great.I cannot say enough about him and would recommend him to anyone,you will not be disappointed.

Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Malhotra is a medical genius. He has healed me after multiple failed attempts by other doctors. I'm eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Good doctor...great bedside manner..:)Polite knowledgeable understanding..the best blood draw I have ever had by his staff..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr Malhorta this was my first time going to him my leg was numd sometimes so he did leg scan to make sure no blood clots buttt ,he scared the hell out the me told me he heard a loud noice in my large artery near my stomac ..so after the leg scans were clear i asked him what about my artery you told me you heard something loud and its not good and that i had it for a long time,he goes do you feel alright i said i feel fine then he goes your alright i dont need to see you i was like wtf you told me on mon i had a noise now your telling me i am fine he gave me this whole lecture on death it ok to die and we are all going to die i was like okkk i need to go get a second opinion cause i dont know whats going on is it me ughhh my nerves are shot cause of him

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

This doctor was excellent when we first used him. Now he does not have time for us. Have waited over 2-1/2 hours the last 2 times with an appointment. Waiting room is full of walk-ins that go ahead of you. Moving on to a new Doctor. Guess that

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Gaurav Malhotra is a very nice doctor whose always keen to cure the patients. i am his patient since last three years and according to me he is the best.with good wishes.advice***please have voice mail setup on the office lines***

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr. Gaurav V. Malhotra's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL