Ratings for Dr. Alfred J. Brown

We brought my son to Dr. Brown because his left testie was swollen. He ordered an ultrasound and told us he would call with the results later that day. Well he never did. We got the results and went to our normal Doctor to read the results, which suggested Epididymitis which he was treated for. After a few days we scheduled a follow up appt with DR. Brown because the swelling hadn't gone down. He told us he is fine and there is nothing wrong with him. Not accepting that he was okay we went to the children's hospital in SLC and come to find out he has a hernia. I would beware a urologist that can't identify a hernia in the scrotem.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Brown is thorough and meticulous. He communicates relevent issues in language we could understand. His staff is professional, friendly and compassionate. Top notch

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Brown's receptionist is RUDE, unhelpful, stupid, and basically a worthless human. I needed assistance getting my labs back, and she offered NO help, phone call, or ANYTHING! I had to call around go to the pathology office and do her job for her. When I called her back, she stated " You seem to have control of the situation" "What do you want me to say? I'm SORRY" Well lady, guess what, you have received a poor rating and a black eye on Dr. Browns office!! Hope he fires you! Dr. Brown is a GOOD Dr. however, he just needs to get rid of his LAZY RUDE staff!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Brown did not help me at all . I needed surgery and he said there was not a Doctor in Elko that would do it ,I would have go to Salt Lake , well there was 2 doctors just down the hall from him , I got my surgery done and am doing just fine . I would never go back to Dr. brown

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Brown for about a year. In that time I have seen Dr Brown on many occasions as my condition is chronic. Dr Brown and his staff have always gone beyond my expectations. I have always been notified right away with any test results. When I have had questions Dr Brown has personally taken my phone calls. I am extremely satisfied with the care I have been given by Dr Brown.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr Brown is one of the most discernful physicians I have ever come across. He has the gift of treating the issue independent of the 20 other patients that may be seeing him for the same thing. He's honest and takes his time with his patients, and is very open to any and all questions from the patient and family.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr Brown is patient, kind and thorough. He spends enough time to listen to the patient AND enough time to explain the issue. At no point does one feel like a cog in a doctor-mill.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I was a patient of his for over three months, he never made me do the appropriate exams, he was never able to tell me what my problem was because he did not spent enough time with me. After I started seeing a different doctor I notice a difference. He could not acomplish in over trhee months what the other doctor did in two visits.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Alfred J. Brown's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elko, NV