Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Dovgan

The day after surgery and the first time I saw dr. Dovgan I ask him why I had so many sores in my mouth I couldn't eat. I had a triple A repair, and he turned around and walked out. The two other times I saw him the first thing out of his mouth was(look he's alive.) like he was God or something. Yes he did save my life but that is what his job is. The second time I saw him was because I was having terrible pain at the surgery sites, both groins . He walked into the room and once again said before he even sat down , look he's alive. Then after praising himself sat in front of me and told me that I'm an opiate addict and I have an opiate addition. Yes I take pain meds. For sever back problems and he assumed I was there for more pain meds. That never even entered my mind. I've never so insulted in my life. He had no desire to try to help me find out what was going on with all the pain I was having. I was sure I was a know good druggie. I was and EMT firefighter for 30 yes. and my late wife was a RN for 33 years. We had 63 years in the medical field helping save lives. Not once would we ever say to someone look your alive because of me. If you go see this fool make sure to bring him some Gold stars he can stick in his forehead so he can show everyone what a life saving superstar he is, you'll get better treatment I'm sure .

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Been going to Dr. Dovgan for many years. He helped me gain a lot of use in my legs back. I am now searching for a new Doctor. The office has done a complete makeover, staff included. All the staff that I have known and love for the past six years are gone. The staff now are nothing but rude, incompetent people. The office is a disaster and unorganized. I waited one hr before they even took me back to a room and another thirty five minutes before I even saw the doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR EXCEPT ALOT OF STAFF CHANGES, HAD A YOUNG SPANISH GIRL NAME MILLY VERY SWEET, AND KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOIN AND SHES NO LONGER THERE, SORRY THE STAFF NOW IS OK I GUESS

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

he is one smart surgeon. i would want him to treat every person i know

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr Dovgan saved my life via an aortic anueryism repair. Very p[rofessional and extremely knowlegable.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

He failed with his surgery !!I had to go to an educated Doctor and get another surgery !!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Covers your options. Very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Peter S. Dovgan's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1991)