Ratings for Dr. Steven Arcangeli

Dr. Arcangeli is awesome! When circumstances, that could not be helped or changed by anyone, led to the loss of my baby he was there for me and my family. He made the process as painless as possible and told us plans for the future, so that our next pregnancy can be successful. I'm very confident in him and his practice!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

This doctor delivered my first child. He was great. I moved away from Carson, and I now have 3 children. I have not been able to find a doctor that compares. He is very smart, talented, and I always found him to be very considerate. I felt he worked very hard to ensure the best possible outcome, which is a healthy baby and a healthy Mom.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

dr. Arcangeli is the single best obgyn ive had. im on my fifth child, he delivered only my first. he was helpful and thoughtful, never rushed. very respectful and accommodating of my "birth plan" and in the end was an excellent surgeon for my c section. i only was lucky enough to have a doctor as wonderful as him once. if i still lived in carson city he would still be my doctor. i highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I cannot make a helpful or polite comment on this doctor. I heard him tell a woman under his care that they would do things his way or she could find another doctor and headed for the door. She was too desparate for treatment to call his bluff, and so allowed him to bully her. I would not, under any circumstances, recommend this person's services to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Steven Arcangeli's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carson City, NV