Ratings for Dr. Cristina R. Ferrone

Just an okay MD even though her support staff was wonderful. Go to Dr. Fernandez-del Castillo instead.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Stay away from this doctor! She does not seem competent and she's rude. I consulted her recently for gallbladder issues (ultrasound shows gallbladder full of gallstones and I've had severe attacks). She took a long, clearly unimportant phone call during my appointment (in front of me), stated that gallstones can't cause pain in the upper chest area (around/under right breast ), but only in the lower abdomen (not correct), breezily suggested that I may have a heart condition (I don't). She came across as completely lacking in compassion and more importantly, lacking in knowledge. The thought of her doing any surgery is horrifying. If you have any GI issues, consult with Dr. Jenkins at the Lahey Clinic. I saw him based on another reviewer's comments here and he's simply wonderful. If I ever need surgery, I will go to Dr. Jenkins.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

She was rude was not helpful and almost let my wife die, she was not accessible. Finally we found a doctor at Lahey Clinic Dr Jenkins who operated within a week after leaving Dr. Ferrone care and he fixed my wife’s problem. It is my opinion that this woman should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

She seems nice when you initially see her. After she cuts into you, she no longer cares. She will reschedule your appointment up to 8 times and tell you if you want to be seen you need to come in at 7am. She tells you lies about hospital procedures. The only thing that makes her worthwhile is the support staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Cristina R. Ferrone's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1997)