Dr. Paul D. Ruesch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Ruesch

Dr. Ruesch is an excellent doctor and I have only great reviews. He was always straight forward and explained all the steps of dealing surgeries on my shoulders and knee. He was the best! I've have four, surgeries. All healed well, I have no pain or complaints. I highly recommend him! http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Paul_Ruesch/reviews#ixzz3txGKbqxR

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

My husband had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Paul Ruesch on 11/20/12. What an excellent surgeon! Dr. Ruesch explained every step of the way what to expect during and after surgery. He always had time to answer any questions, no matter how busy he seemed to be at his office.I wish all physicians had not only the technical knowledge of their craft but the patient skills to go along with it. We would recommend this Doctor to anyone needing knee replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Ruesch is a very personable and competent young Dr. When I first went to him for hip and knee problems, after consultation, he had my left hip xrayd and showed me where I was having all my problems...bone on bone, plus large arthritis....when I told him that I was bothered around my knee...he told me that when a patient comes to him complaining of pain in both areas, that he always started at the top and works down...and that once he replaced my hip, my knee pain would disappear...He was absolutely correct...He is a very caring person, with a very good bedside manner...He left all the decisions up to me....I'm now getting ready to go in and have my right hip replaced on Mar 31st, and again, he will do the surgery...He is very compassionate...and I highly recomend him for anyone needing orthopedic surgery of any kind...He is only 42 years of age, and has a great future ahead of him....He listens very well, and will prescribe what he thinks is the best for you....

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Ruesh is a really great orthopedic doctor, he knows what he is talking about. I was very satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Paul D. Ruesch's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)