Ratings for Dr. Pablo C. Argeles

I used to see Dr. Cabrera and almost followed her when she left the practice. However, I decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Argeles and I'm really glad I did. I had a surgical procedure done by him recently and, throughout the entire process he made me feel comfortable, he acted very quickly and was also very honest. I also enjoy the fact that he speaks Spanish. The only issue I had was with the person who schedules surgical procedures but other than that, I'm satisfied with the Staff as well. Would recommend him to anyone. Valerie

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Delivered both my daughters and helped with a blighted ovum, preforming dnc. He is amazing. My husband loves him too. Keeps me laughing and calm, very good at what he does. Wouldnt want anyone else to deliver my child. He is great, I cant say enough.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Argeles was different from any other doctor I have seen in any practice. Annapolis OB is a practice where you rotate like cattle through close to a dozen doctors. The first time I met Dr. Argeles was when I experienced a complication at 31 weeks. I almost wrote him off as a weirdo. I had no idea why is was explaining everything in such detail. I realized I was the weirdo for accepting the sub standard medical care. I was in labor for 20 hours and when I began labor one doctor was on call. She was with me for the first 12 hours. I went in tweleve weeks later and she asked if I had any kids-disappointing. Fast foward a year for my annual exam - Dr. Argeles remembered and seemed to recall my medical history prior to opening his labtop. I highly recommend him. Another added bonus was the nurse who removed my staples after my c-section said she knew he delivered my baby b/c no one stitched better. A few months down the road I appreciated that!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I had the NOVA sure done by Dr. Argeles. He explained the procedure, and was very informative about it. I had no problems, and would highly recommend him for any OB or GYN consult.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I saw Dr. Argeles in 2008 when I was about 32 weeks pregnant. I was rotating through Dr's in the practice (annapolis OBGYN), so I explained to him my natural birth preferences, should he be the one to deliver my daughter. Thankfully he wasn't, because he basically scoffed at my wishes and brought up child and maternal death rates!! He also referred to me as "kiddo" which was beyond condescending to anyone, much less a married, 27 year old pregnant woman. I am so glad he did not deliver my daughter, and I hope he does more research on natural childbirth.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Argeles delivered my first daughter. He's a phenomenal doctor and the practice is in dire need of more doctors like him. He's the best, very caring and humble. He does not have that nauseating, ego that so many doctors possess. Great Doctor, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Very caring, thorough, and warm. I didn't think they made MDs like this anymore.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Argeles is a very caring doctor who makes you feel completely at ease. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Overall very awesome experience having my two boys! He listens and is full of knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Argeles is a wonderful doctor he delivered my baby and was the most caring Doctor I have ever had. He also answers any questions or concerns in ways you understand even if you are not a doctor. I wish all Doctors were as caring as he is.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Pablo C. Argeles's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD