Ratings for Dr. Ian M. Rosbrugh

I am a patient of Dr. Rosbrugh's and he has been such a great doctor! He has never pressured a decision on me, he has always given multiple options, let me make the decision, and then supported me in that decision. I recently had surgery where he found endometriosis, and he took pictures and called the next day to make sure I was okay. His nurse has even sat with me in the room for 15 minutes while I cried about having problems conceiving. That is unheard of!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Rosbrugh was recommended to me by a friend after moving to Kansas City. He is thorough, asks all the right questions to get to the bottom of your condition and is very patient and kind. He makes you feel very comfortable and is truly genuine. Absolutely satisfied with each and every visit. He's the best!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Rosbrugh is amazing! He is not only very personable and has an amazing "bedside manner" but he works WITH his patients to formulate a treatment plan that is effective without being overzealous. I hemmoraged a week after I delivered my daughter and Dr. Rosbrugh was on call that weekend. Rather than just unilaterally deciding to wheel me off to the operating room and do an invasive, painful procedure that would call for a lengthy recovery time - he discussed my preferecences and treatment options with me. While a D&C would have immediately resolved the hemmorage, it would have taken me "out of the loop" for a few days. And with a newborn, that's the last thing you want. We agreed TOGETHER to a more conservative, "slower and steadier" treatment plan. And while it took an extra couple of days for the hemmorage to resolve entirely, I was never "out of the loop" and didn't have any "recovery time." I was able to care for my daughter the entire time. He is truly a PARTNER in healthcare!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Rosbrugh is a great doctor. He has amazing bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. I had surgery with him in Aug 08. He diagnosed a problem that nobody else had thought about. Hopefully with his knowledge and kindness I will be on the road to recovery here quickly. By the way he diagnosed me with Interstitial Cystitis and Endometriosis (already knew about the endo)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Such a wonderful bedside manner. Makes you feel as though he truly cares about you and makes you feel completely comfortable in even the most vulnerable situation! I trust him explicitly and have no doubts in his treatment. I never leave there second guessing anything that was discussed. Also has an awesome nurse who is just as compassionate as Dr. Rosbrugh.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Ian M. Rosbrugh's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)