Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Levitt

Great engaging doctor. Personable. Energetic. Listened. Took time to educate me. Right to the point with recos and diagnosis. Spoke to me face to face, which many doctors rarely do. I will always request her from now on.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Kim is a great doctor. She not only listens to all your questions/comments but she really takes the time to understand exactly what you are experiencing and finds out as much as she can about the subject. She always has a smile for you when you first see her and follows up in a timely manner. I would recommend her highly to any of my friends and/or family.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Great--very responsive even via email, takes the time to answer your questions in person, always provides information.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Levitt is extremely well informed, has a very caring "bedside manner", and really took time in my initial visit to be thorough, ask all of the right questions, and address any concerns I had. She makes a point of following up and checking in. It is quite apparent that she has sincere concern and care for her patients' well being, and I feel I can trust her implicitly with my healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Kim was awesome she had great communications skills, and did all the research into my problem so my treatment was as up to date as it could be. She is so easy to talk to and uses Texting on her phone so she always gets back to you fast.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008