Ratings for Dr. Dave Willems

This man puts his own views above his patients. I told him what happened and why I was there. He literally pats me on the head and said "you'll be fine". I was in excruciating pain and told him I think my wrist is broken. He says put some ice on it wtf! I went and saw another doctor who sent me for X-rays and gave me some pain meds thank god. Turns out I had two fractures in my wrist. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

He's helpful, supportive, educational, knowledeable and takes patients on time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr.Willems has been my doctor for about 5 yrs now he is a great guy,very concerned,helpfull,and very caring,gerta at front reception is very kind and caring as well.The klinic on portage is a great place for those in need of any sort of help,thank you all at klinic

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr.Willems is just a great guy. Totally down to earth, genuine, knows his stuff and makes you feel like he cares. He's a bit rushed at times, but that is understandable. The front desk people (Gerda and Carol) are also just wonderful and so kind.I'm a lower income earner with few funds available and I found that Dave really took this into consideration with medications and seemed to care about my personal situation. I feel priveleged to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

I HAD EMERGENCY SITUATIONS WHERE I NEEDED TO SEE HIM RIGHT AWAY AND I GOT IN THE SAME DAY. HE IS KIND CARING AND UNDERSTANDING. SIMPLY THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN! THE STAFF IN THE OFFICE ARE AS PROFFESIONAL AS HE IS!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007