Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Ball

I was referred to Doctor Ball by my primary doctor. The first visit , I was told I had carcinoma in my bladder and he wanted to schedule a scope appointment in his office. I went for the appointment and they tried putting a numbing agent on my penis to go up inside the bladder. Well,that didn't work and he said I was to sensitive and scheduled a procedure at a local hospital. I was told if the bladder had to be removed he could send me to Miami to see a friend who specializes in that. After the procedure he removed the growth and said 2 to 3 weeks with a catheter . After 3 weeks of pain I went in and had them remove it. Dr. Ball wasn't happy with that and said he wanted me to keep it in for 5 more weeks. No compassion for the pain I was feeling. I asked him about something on the blood test that was ordered before the procedure and he told me he didn't know, he didn't look at it. All in all, and my opinion, this guy is cocky and no compassion for the patient. If the growth returns, i'll find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Awful doctor. His attitude is terrible and has no interest in helping a patient get better, just wants their money.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Do not go to him! He is by far the wor st doctor I gave EVER been to, he does not care about his patients, does not get the job done correctly or done at all and is beyond unprofessional!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He sucks! Ive had a large kidney stone for over a year and he did nothing to help! They didn't take my insurance and we wanted to pay for the surgery i need by cash and i couldn't do that. He dealt with me in the E.R. multiple times and didn't help at all!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

We are so thankful for Dr. Ball. He and his staff are the best. He explains every procedure and answers any questions the patient may have. L.Johnson

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Adam J. Ball's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)