Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Langert

LOVED Dr. Langert and his whole staff. He delivered my two daughters and I couldn't have asked for a better Dr! He's not quick to write you a prescription, but rather suggests more natural cures, also he doesn't sugar coat....he wants you to be healthy, and that's that!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Love this man! He delivered my youngest child. I was 7 months pregnant when I moved to Tucson and was interviewing doctors. He did not charge me for the interview, gave me ideas to save at the hospital and even a discount for paying cash! My son is now 12 and I have stayed in his care. Every year when I see him he has the newest information for me and is interested in my overall physical shape. I would highly recommend Dr. Langert.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Langert delivered 2 of my childern and has done 2 of my surgeries. And will be doing another surgery soon. I really like him, he's a little quirky but very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Langert is wonderful. He is professional and very intelligent. My only little tiff is that he's not very personable. He didn't remember who I was after 4 visits. I understand that docs now see many patients, and maybe dont have time to get involved. However, he never asked how I was feeling, he never asked how I was after losing 20 lbs due to morning sickness, and never noticed. He never asked if there was anything I needed. It seemed like I always had to butt into what he was babbling about in order to get a prenatal refill, or ask for a special blood test. But he is very smart and through on what he believes is important. I just wish he could take his time in his visits and not rush. But the staff was so incredibly helpful, and always smiling. He hasnt' delivered my baby yet, and even though I gave him a great rating, I'm considering going to a female OB to hopefully get someone a little more sensitive.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Richard W. Langert's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)