Ratings for Dr. Gary K. Boone

This place is bad. While Dr Boone is nice and seems competent the staff is terrible. They act rude and sassy. There is no hello or friendly greeting at the desk just sign in and sit down and shut up. They tell patients to be quiet while the staff talks loudly. The worst part of my last and final visit was how they had no record of my last visit. I was there 8 months ago but they were telling me my last visit was over a year ago! How are they going to know about my previous or current condition? How can these people lose track of patient visits? When I asked them incredulously how they could not know of my last visit the nurse (or what ever she is) just gave me a sassy and blank stare and asked me about my insurance. I was so incensed I walked out without seeing the doctor (they were 20 minutes behind schedule with no one in the waiting room). If you care about your health and how you are treated as a patient choose another doctor. These people lost me because of their lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Boone's office. The staff was so nice and it was very easy to get an appointment. He took his time and really listened to my concerns. He genuinely wanted to help me and made me feel so comfortable. There was a question about something in my chart, but since I knew Dr. Boone was busy, I just asked the front office lady if she would relay my question to him and call me back with the answer whenever she had a chance. She called me back in less than an hour! I was so impressed with his office and would recommend them to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Doctor has always been nice but staff sucks all the way around and older lady is down right mean. Used to go there but tried to get a script redone and they totally denied me .. now I am caughing my lungs out with no meds and looking for another doctor thanks idiots

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I have been a patient there for about 5 years. His staff does totally suck. I think he is fine doctor. My med situation is pretty basic for any doctor, so not real challenging and big test of a doctor. cash price was reasonable. I have been there maybe around 7 times. Every time the staff does or says something in relation usually with themselves or to another patient coming or going that make them look like dolts. Their communication is poor & uneducated. Their demeanor is uneducated, more or less unprofessional, unfriendly, and grab ass. A lot of doctors, dentists, and others with a lot of specialized education are not very well rounded outside of their narrow study and this doctor is obviously poor at judging who to hire and managing them. ( psychology, sociology, business, management are not required courses for md). I think I am done with them now and will finally step up somewhere else.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

so what every 2 years the staff gets snippy again cause ive been trying to get a perscription refilled for 2 weeks it usually took 1 day for the last 2 months until now. **** the staff but the doctor is nice...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Boone is kind, gentle and caring. He listens and remembers you and your issues from previous visits and not from reading previous notes. I've been seeing him for 10 years. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

The doctors in his practice don't know what they are doing. Dont waste your money unless its for the common cold.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

If there is something wrong other than the need for first aid you might want to go some place else, the staff is snippy and the ofice is dirty.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Boone's office lacks communication skills when talking to patients. I left his office and found a new doctor several years ago because of this reason and now am facing the same issues with a family member who sees him. It's like doing a jigsaw puzzle and finding some of the pieces missing.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Gary K. Boone's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental