Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Rollison

Dr. Rollison delivered my 2nd son at Portage Health. He was great! I was a high risk patient. But I recovered very quick from the csection. He's very compassionate, understanding, listens well and takes his time with patients. Very down to earth man. Very sad he left Portage Health.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

I had two high risk pregnancies and Dr. Rollison was always very knowledgeable about my conditions. Sent me to a specialest when he felt it was necesarry and monitored my pregnancies very carefully. It seemed that no matter what time of day or night I had problems he would always call me back to let me know what I should do. I ended up having a c-section with both my kids and I truly believe that if not for Dr. Rollison my son would have died. My son was under stress when I was in labor and ended up having the cord wrapped around his neck 5 times, thankfully he is alive and has no medical issues. I have and would recommend Dr. Rollison to any women.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I love this doctor he is the absolute BEST doctor!!!! I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an OBGYN that is caring and just an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

amazing! had the most wonderful experience, i was high risk too! geniune and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

He was very arrogant and unwilling to listen to my questions on alternative medicine

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

He is the most caring doctor that I have ever met! Never have I felt more comftorable and safe knowing that I was in his care. He is prompt and always willing to make extra time for you. He is a wonderful person; he listens, understands, and even has a sense of humor! I had to have an emergency c-section due to not being able to dialate past 4cm, and I never once felt scared because he talked me through the entire operation! Even after my operation he came in everyday to check on us and have a little small chat! He is by far the most fun and most caring OB I have ever met! I am sad that this is my last pregnancy because I look forward to meeting with him every visit! If you're looking for an OB that goes above and beyond, you won't be disapointed with Dr. Rollison; I trust him with not only my life, but with my childrens life!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Charles E. Rollison's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)