Dr. Geoffrey K. Blair

Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey K. Blair

Excellent doctor! We felt blessed to have been referred to him. Every time we met him he down to earth manner combined with his excellent and through explanations of our newborn's cryptoorchidism was very comforting for us. He took very good care of us and our son. He even tried to fit us in for an early surgery date so we could travel without anxiety. His assistant was also very kind and accommodating over the phone when dates got rescheduled a coupe of time and she fitted us into an earlier date. Dr. Blair is a great human being and an amazing doctor. It was refreshing to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

A gentleman! My son with special needs has a condition that may not interest many of the surgeons. However Dr. Blair dealt with it and paid utmost attention, provided evidence based solutions and arranged appropriate follow up. Glad Dr. Blair is looking after our son.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Blair goes above and beyond for his patients and their families. The neatest thing about Dr. Blair is that he doesn't see it as above and beyond... he regards that nature about himself as inherently part of his job. Dealing with parents is harder than the kids themselves and he's brilliant as a doctor and gifted at dealing with people who are experiencing tough times in their lives.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

One of my favourite Drs. At Children's!! #Stitches

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great surgeon, explains everything very well. He was great with my 13 year old both during and after the surgeries.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

My 16month old son had an umbilical hernia which gave him much pain at times. His receptionist was extremely caring and informed. She returned my calls promptly and was kind when I called her a few times as things started to get worse and I had questions. They accommodated us one month earlier than expected because of the severity, and Dr. Blair saw him on a day that is not usual for him to book appointments. The waiting was huge, and there was no one there except us.....what a special doctor to do that for my son...I am so grateful. He was gentle, smart, explained things well, professional, warm and thorough. He tried to find the first OR time that he could, and the surgery went fantastic. The team was exceptional. My son's incision is healing well, and he did not even require tylenol. He was running around the next day as happy as can be. I am so thankful for this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Saved my daughter's life 20 years ago, and may save it again now. A decent human being. Greatest asset: HE LISTENS!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr Blair was amazing and we felt very reassured and at ease during our daughter's emergency surgery. He is a great doctor, skilled, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Have trusted him with all out sons surgeries and will continue to also.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Blair easily put my mind at ease about a life changing surgery I had to go thru with. He did an excellent job with the surgery and was very helpful post-op.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009