You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey K. Blair

Dr. Blair goes above and beyond for his patients and their families. The neatest thing about Dr. Blair is that he doesn't see it as above and beyond... he regards that nature about himself as inherently part of his job. Dealing with parents is harder than the kids themselves and he's brilliant as a doctor and gifted at dealing with people who are experiencing tough times in their lives.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

One of my favourite Drs. At Children's!! #Stitches

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great surgeon, explains everything very well. He was great with my 13 year old both during and after the surgeries.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

My 16month old son had an umbilical hernia which gave him much pain at times. His receptionist was extremely caring and informed. She returned my calls promptly and was kind when I called her a few times as things started to get worse and I had questions. They accommodated us one month earlier than expected because of the severity, and Dr. Blair saw him on a day that is not usual for him to book appointments. The waiting was huge, and there was no one there except us.....what a special doctor to do that for my son...I am so grateful. He was gentle, smart, explained things well, professional, warm and thorough. He tried to find the first OR time that he could, and the surgery went fantastic. The team was exceptional. My son's incision is healing well, and he did not even require tylenol. He was running around the next day as happy as can be. I am so thankful for this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Saved my daughter's life 20 years ago, and may save it again now. A decent human being. Greatest asset: HE LISTENS!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr Blair was amazing and we felt very reassured and at ease during our daughter's emergency surgery. He is a great doctor, skilled, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Have trusted him with all out sons surgeries and will continue to also.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Blair easily put my mind at ease about a life changing surgery I had to go thru with. He did an excellent job with the surgery and was very helpful post-op.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Great doctor. Clearly cares for his patients and tries to ensure that all issues are resolved. Performed surgery on me and showed a lot of care/concern post-op. Could use more helpful nurses though. I contacted one several times about an issue and when I even got a response, was told that my email was forwarded to Dr. Blair. Same thing happened with the newer nurse... I keep asking for a follow up on the same issue and it's always "I've forwarded your email to Dr. Blair". I doubt he has time to check his email, and it would take 5 seconds to ask him! Latest email was sent several months ago and still no response! Absolutely ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

20 plus years ago, it was when I was fighting cancer. This doctor was amazing. As a frighten child, he could ease any fear. He was awesome and always will be in my opinion. I recall how professional and understanding he came across to my family. Truly one of the best. No other words can describe what an incredible person this doctor is. Unique

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Geoffrey K. Blair's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blair goes above and beyond for his patients and their families. The neatest thing about Dr. Blair is that he doesn't see it as above and beyond... he rega..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of my favourite Drs. At Children's!! #Stitches"

April 8, 2015