Ratings for Dr. Todd G. Saikie

I've gone to Dr Saikie over the past 5 years for general care as well as two routine, healthy pregnancies. As long as I'm living in the area, he'll be my doctor! His staff is extremely friendly, personable and caring, his office is clean and I've never waited over 5 minutes to be called into my appointment. Unfortunately he wasn't on call for either of my deliveries, but his colleagues who were on call at the time were great as well! The review from 2008 which states that he doesn't induce for non-medical reasons and helps patients up from the table are still true today and two of the reasons why I will be continuing to go to Dr Saikie for care. I went past 40 weeks with both of my pregnancies and he completely supported my decision to not induce as long as the baby and I were still healthy I really appreciate that he takes my opinions into account and has never made me feel pressured to make any decisions that I was uncomfortable with. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I don't normally see Dr. Saikie, however he was the doctor on call the weekend I had my daughter. He came to my room the next day and spent time checking me over and seemed to really care about how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Saikie was wonderful. He isn't one to induce for non-medical reasons (which I think is a plus - he obviously cares about the well-being of both patients and won't induce because it's trendy). His specialty is high-risk pregnancies, although mine was routine. My husband liked him - they would talk and talk about music. On a smaller note, Dr. Saikie always helped me up from the examination table but when I visited a female doctor in the practice, she didn't. It was a small but appreciated gesture, especially since sitting up is a luxury lost after the first few months of pregnancy. He is very personable. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Todd G. Saikie's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1999)

AHC