You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lisamarie G. Nobre

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I love Dr. Nobre and her staff. All the hygienists are very good.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr Lisamarie for years. She is very friendly and professional. Her staff is also very friendly and make you feel welcome and comfortable. Hygienists are excellent! Doctor herself is very thorough, personable and not pushy. I have recommended her to many friends.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I could not get information over the phone regarding what I needed to get done. Staff implied that I would need a number of other dental work that I did not needed such as cleaning ... which had been done recently at another dentist. Not very professional... I am looking for another dentist instead.

Submitted October 8, 2013

Fantastic!! I use her and bring my son who loves her as well. Staff is great! They don't rush you and make you feel very welcome. I went years without seeing a dentist because my childhood dentist was terrible, my sons asks to get his teeth cleaned! Lucky to have her!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I just had my Sat appt with Dr. Nobre and her staff at Elite Dentistry and had a great experience. She recently treated my kids and never though my kids would be laughing in a Dental Office. I found her to be very kind and had extreme patience with them. I would highly recommened her to all who are looking for a good dentist!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I was completely disappointed in this office. The doctor was completely rude to her employees and had no patience with the girl at the front desk. The hygienist was very good and knowledgable but I did not care for the way the office and the doctor presented herself. Very Very unprofessional and nasty

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I had a great experience at Elite Dentistry of Madison. The office staff is gentle and courteous , especially with my kids. Dr. Nobre treated my family with the upmost gentleness and professionalism. A great Dentist .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I JUST HAD MY FIRST VISIT AT ELITE DENTISTRY WITH DR. NOBRE AND SHE IS GREAT!!! HANDS DOWN.. THE BEST DENTIST AND HER STAFF IS SO HELPFUL WITH INSURANCE...MY KIDS LOVE HER AND SHE IS SO SWEET. I WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Lisamarie G. Nobre's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic experience with my kids and family . Dr is great and staff is very attentive "

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Nobre and her staff. All the hygienists are very good."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dentist and the very best hygenist. Front desk needs a more refined professional person!"

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been going to Dr Lisamarie for years. She is very friendly and professional. Her staff is also very friendly and make you feel welcome and..."

October 1, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lisamarie" to "Lisamarie G."

October 20, 2013