Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Rose

Wonderful surgeon who gave me a "no surprises" experience with a torn plantar plate condition. State-of-the art surgical technique, great follow up, and a very successful outcome from surgery. Thank you, Dr. Rose!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Excellent experience, great recovery. The entire process was handled with the utmost care.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I felt that Dr. Rose was very professional and did a fine job. I thought the staff was incredibly polite and professional and took care of all my long-term disability needs quickly and promptly. I would strongly recommend using orthopedics of New England Scott Brown Leominster Massachusetts

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Rose is a great listener and very efficient in dealing with issues. He performed plantar fascia release surgery to treat my heel spur (only after exhausting all other options) and I have been completely pain free since--an incredible difference in quality of life for me. I highly recommend him to anyone having foot problems.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Very irresponsible. Does not truly care about his patients. Do Not Use him!!! Extremely unhappy with the lack of care he provided. Wish I sought out a second opinion, I may have spent less time feeling miserable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

My 1- year old son had a twisted ankle after jumping off a high surface. On the x-ray another doctor later told me there was no fracture. Dr.Rose looked at my son for 2 minutes and said to put him in a cast for 3 weeks just in case. My son was suffering in this cast for 2 weeks and then I took him to another orthopedist who looked carefully at the x-ray and examined the foot for 15 minutes and said that he did not need any cast. I wish Dr.Rose would wear a cast for 3 weeks without real broken bones.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Sept 2013: I had an injury to my 2nd toe that required surgery to repair. I consider myself most fortunate to have been able to be treated by Dr. Mark Rose and the Orthopedics New England practice. Dr. Rose is a superior clinician and surgeon. Dr. Rose explained my problem and the steps the surgery would entail to repair my injury. Today, I am recovering, with my recovery being closely monitored by Dr. Rose.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

DR ROSE IS AN EXTREMELY COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. HE ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Rose and the whole staff were very good.I saw Dr. Rose years ago when he was at 67 Union St.in Natick. He was very good then has he is now. That is why I came back to him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

great doctor and great staff and a great new location!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Mark W. Rose's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rose joined Orthopedics New England in 2010, and he has been practicing podiatry for more than two decades. Originally from Medfield, Massachusetts, Dr. Rose received his bachelor of science degree from Boston University. From there, he went on to complete his graduate degree in podiatric medicine from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York, New York. After completing his residency at the same institution, he underwent a fellowship at the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons in Chicago, Illinois. In addition to his clinical and surgical duties at Orthopedics New England, Dr. Rose serves on the O.R. Committee at Leonard Morse Hospital and as Site Director at MetroWest Podiatric Residency Program. When he’s not seeing patients or mentoring young medical professionals, he is the offensive line coordinator for the Medfield High varsity football team. Dr. Rose also enjoys exercising, golf, horseback riding, and was previously a competitive Olympic weight lifter.

• English

• New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York, New York (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA