Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. King

She is very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. My exams with her are more comfortable than they were with other doctors. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Great doctor; very thorough, even brought options regarding birth control I wasn't aware of. Loved her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. King saw me through my first pregnancy and delivered my daughter. My visits with her were always thorough and pleasant. She is an excellent representative of her profession and her practice. This is why I am continuing to see her throughout my second pregnancy. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

She diagnosed few minor problems of mine during pregnancy that the other doctors from the same office missed. She listens and she is very up-to-date.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

She is caring and very knowledgable and up-to-date. You may trust her %100 for your pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

My visits with Dr. King, early in my pregnancy as well as a couple of weeks before giving birth were all excellent experiences. She is proactive in offering information and making you feel involved in the visit. Very personable-I will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. King is wonderful Doctor. She has great bedside manner, follow up and listens to her patients. I never felt rushed and she was always thorough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Cynthia A. King's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD