Ratings for Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi

After bleeding for an entire weekend, first time mom, first trimester, and calling the office, HORRIBLE HOURS, and INSISTING on receiving an ultrasound after I was told my bleed can be normal or signs of a miscarriage, I was but on bed rest for 3 weeks. Took forever to receive calls with results from tests taken. Often times I NEVER received these results. When it came time to return to work I was put on no restrictions and was expected to return to work on full duty. Would never recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I love Dr. Kahn. She's great! But, as I see mentioned numerous times in the below comments, her staff is HORRIBLE! Very rude, impatient, and did I mention rude and impatient?!?!? Even though I have a good relationship with Dr. Kahn, speaking with her staff makes me not want to go there any longer. I'm considering starting a family soon and it bothers me knowing that I have to rely on her staff to get me scheduled for the appointments I need. Just recently, I called them on a Thursday at 11:30am for what I felt might be an urgent matter (not 911 urgent), but anyway, they didn't call me back all day Thursday, Friday, the weekend obviously, and here we are, Monday at 2:30pm, and I had to call them to try to get an appointment. They also enjoy speaking to their patients like they're idiots. It seriously just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Khan is wonderful. She is very attentive and I am very comfortable with her. I don't live in the area anymore but still drive the distance to see her. Her staff on the other hand is HORRIBLE. They are RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. Every time I call they make me feel like I am a burden. I am afraid to call but I need to make my yearly appointment. One women put me on hold to pick up her personal cell phone and made dinner plans. I know this because she never physically put me on hold and than proceeded to talk about me to another co worker before hanging up on me. That was not the first time I was "disconnected" when trying to make an appointment. They are not accommodating what so ever. Dr. Khan needs to reconsider her front staff. After many years of being a patient I am considering about switching.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I had a terrible experience at this office. The staff was rude an very unprofessional. When concerned and frightened about my health I was given no help from the doctor or staff. I called the office to inquire about my health and was made to feel as if I was a bother and was told the doctor could not want to speak with me. After waiting for several days for a return call, and not getting one, I called again and was scolded by the staff. I was told she would not speak with me. I will NOT return to this office and would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr Khanmohamadi for years and never once had a problem with her our her staff. I can discuss anything with her and I have ....like personal situations I have encountered. She is very professional and I can tell she loves her job & staff as well as her patient's. ...so if you feel she is not the Doctor for you then by all means go to your PC and beginning looking for another Doctor and stop tripping. But take notice to how full her medical files are.....ijs

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Khan for 15years. No longer. I suffer from severe endometriosis. Throughout the years she gave me painkillers to help me get through my monthly period and never offered any other option for my disease. Just recently she prescribed me the wrong meds. I didn't realize until after they were filled. I went back to her office to drop them off and have her rewrite the prescription and she basically had the snotty receptionist forward me a message that she will no longer be prescribing me pain killers. As if I were some drug addict! Needless to say I will not be going back. I found a new dr in NYC who is actually helping me and doing surgery for my condition that she gave me no other option for. Go to her if you don't mind a horrible office staff and being just a number.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Staff is horrible. I had a issue that they would attend to when they got to it. I called once a week to follow up and I felt like I was bothering them.. when I wanted to express my concerns to the doctor she wouldn't return my calls. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Love Dr. Khan!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Dr.Khan and her staff! I recently had my 2nd child, which Dr.Khan delivered via c-section. At the later stages of my pregnancy Dr.Khan noticed something was off with my fluid levels and had me go to the hospital for some extra monitoring. Fortunately the baby was doing well but I greatly appreciated her attentiveness. Dr.Khan was recommended to me by a friend and I am so thankful for the recommendation. From my first visit through my post delivery visits, I was treated wonderfully by her and her staff. They have always been kind, friendly and courteous to me. I would highly recommend Dr.Khan!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clark, NJ