Ratings for Dr. Jadwiga Alexiewicz

Difficult to understand. Said I was making her nervous by writing down her comments. "I am the doctor and you should just do what I say. Yelled at us. Very hard to deal with. Lacks bedside manner.Poor follow up with treatment plan after test were done. Bounced us back to a hematologist who then referred us back to Alexiewicz. Nasty disposition.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Alex is an Exceptional doctor and amazing at what she does. She cares about her patients and treats them with the utmost respect. I never have to wait long to see her in her office. She explains everything to me and is very thorough. If you are one of her patients then you should consider yourself lucky because I believe she is one of the best Nephrologists (if not the best) in California!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Staff is OK. After a transplant, my dad was having a lot of different issues. The day before his follow up care, he had blood drawn at the lab. When we got to the appointment the next day, the blood was not spun so we waited over an hour just to see the doctor until the blood was spun and the results came in. When we finally saw the doctor, she wasn't very polite. I had told the doctor that my dad's sugar level is in the 300's and she replied back that "we are here to talk about the transplanted kidney". Ummmm, one of the transplant med was making his glucose level shot up and it's the reason why his kidney failed to begin with. And for 6 months he was in and out of the hospital due to a bad cough. All he got from the doctors and nurses were cough suppressants. My dad said the doctor told him he should go home because he is fine. After 6 months he was transferred to another hospital where we found out that he has a severe lung infection. Then he passed away.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008