Ratings for Dr. John V. Watkins

Was more interested in arguing with his wife than listening to my medical background regarding sensitivity to medications. He had overdosed me with a medication causing my fall down the stairs and breaking a bone thus kicking up a disease he was suppose to be treating for. He was sued and refused to settle as was suggested per his insurance company. He should not be even be practicing as an emergency medical technician let alone a so called doctor as he has no regard for patient concern. It seems as the Medical Board does not have the resources to go after these type of quacks. Be extremely cautious if you dare to be treated by this so called doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

He is one of the worst doctors I have ever met! He has no bedside manners, is extremly rude, doesn't care about the patients, and has the kind of attitude like "look at me, I'm a doctor and I know more than you." He even told me that following up on me after my surgery to make sure I was doing fine was way more important than what my neurosurgeon does. For me, asking simple ?s are not as important as a back surgery and a neck surgery (I've had both). He CANNOT be trusted and should not be allowed to be a doctor, if thats what you can even call him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. John V. Watkins's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1988)