Ratings for Dr. Tammy Parks

Dr. Parks and her staff are very polite and professional. We have been with this dentist for many years, they are the best!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Worst experience ever, OMG the so called Dr lynch was so unprofessional RUDE

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

wonderful dentist, patient of 15 years, would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

The office and staff are so warm and welcoming, and are always willing answer any questions or concerns! .. great dentist and office!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Best dentist ever! She was my dentist for 20'years and we just moved away. Sad for me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Tami is a fantastic dentist. I remind her each visit of the anxiety I feel at the dentist office (any dentist office) and she always takes the time to show compassion and explain the work as its progressing. She is a kind and beautiful woman.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

We have always received great service by Dr. Parks. She is kind and great to explain her treatments options and giving us choices. Very helpful for sending my child to a specialist when it was needed. Both my kids has had great treatments and pain was never an issue with her care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Horrible experience- did not allow me to be a patient because I complained about the quality of work- Don't complain or you will get the boot

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Tammy's bedside manner changed over the years. I rated her a 5 years ago, but now a 1. The other dentist in the office is just plain rude and condescending. Had an emergency and they wouldn't answer or call back. Will never recommend them again!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I took my daughter to Tami Parks when she was approx 2 years old. She told her to stop sucking her thumb in a very domineering and inappropriate manner. I was up front with her and asked her to stop the discussion as I could tell my 2 year old was getting upset. She told me that 99% of children stop when she tells them to. That is just silly! My daughter cried the entire way home and refused to go back. After a lot of talking and begging we finally got her to return at 4 years of age. Today I was explicitly clear that Dr. Parks was not to talk to my daughter about her thumb sucking again. She was to talk to us (the parents) about any concerns she had with her thumb sucking. It was imperative to me that she not be afraid to come to the dentist. It wasn't even a minute before she started in on my 4 year old about her thumb. I thought I was in the twilight zone. This woman's bedside manner is terrible to say the least. And as a side note, whomever designed your office needs a new job, because it is set up terrible. I am happy to be taking my children elsewhere. I hope you learn from this experience because we were warned about your bedside manner before we came to you. Obviously we still came, and others will as well. You need to change!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015