Ratings for Dr. Three Rivers Endoscopy

Easy to self-refer for an appointment and the doctor (dr Flannigan) was easy to talk to and down to earth..she listened to my symptoms and explained the suggested course of action (colonoscopy) which I got and had no problems. I had seen 2 other GI docs who "diagnosed" my problem as soon as they heard that I hadn't had a colonoscopy yet; but they provided little explanation other than: "I'm the doctor and I say so"...I didn't tell Dr. F that I had seen 2 other GI docs, but she figured that out from talking to me (I knew to much). Rather than getting upset over my lack of candor she explored the reasons that I had sought out a third GI doc and exactly why I didn't want a colonoscopy (I had a few good reasons and she agreed with me). She then made those problems vanish with a phone call and a slight modification in the way that they would do the test. It was a breeze becasue Dr. F took the time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I saw Dr Renee Flannigan at this facility on 7-9-09. I have never met a nicer, more professional physician. I have no apprehension about the upcomming colonoscopy/EGD; even though I will be getting the exam unmedicated. I would trust this doctor to do anything. The office staff is awesome. I'm going to persuade my wife to make an office appointment; if you need to see a GI doc, go here. Dr. Flannigan is a gem.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I needed a colonoscopy, probably a very importany proceure...I scheduled it, met with the provider and was assured that they would do the simple exam withut the drugs that I am allergic to...long story short: they tried to give me meds that were well-documented that have nearly killed me in the past...what's your problem, 3 river's endo? Do you run an assembly line and don't care about patients? Thanks,,,now I may have cancer that has extendeded beyond the gut wall...I'm only 50 and thanks for all of yourhelp and refusal to do the test without the sedation that may have killed me..harrisburgh shold shut you down.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008