Ratings for Dr. Stacey S. Gilbert

The best there is out there my kids love her and her staff and one is in college and will not go to another Dr. She will answere any questions you have and explain it to where you feel comfortable with the answer.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Love her.Everytime I have a question or issue she will spend all the time i need. And my kids love her.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

LOVE HER!!! So friendly, easy to talk to, well informed, and a GREAT listener. Wonderful Dr.!! I wish she had been around when I was a kid!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Gilbert is the best pediatrician I could ask for. She has carefully guided us with great encouragement through NICU with twins for six days; the acquired conditions that came with one of my twins' traumatic brain injury; and many well and sick visits. Also, when my twins were five months old, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, and I had to start taking a medication. I was very concerned that I would no longer be able to breastfeed, but she researched until she found a medication that would help my disease without passing through my milk; I still use the medication today, five years later. With my child's TBI, she has made innumerable phone calls to us as well as other physicians, including a pediatric ENT, neuropsychologist, and physiatrist. When I needed help informing my auto insurance company about my child's TBI and the acquired issues of it, she gave me the words to explain to them. I could not imagine my life and my twins' lives without Dr. Gilbert; she's an angel.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr Gilbert is wonderful. She is everything I hoped to find in a pediatrician and more. The other doctors in the practice are also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Gilbert is a dream come true for my family. We have a child with special needs and she goes out of her way to help us. She really cares and she explains things well. She doesn't just speak 'doctor speak' she really is down to earth and such a fine doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008