Ratings for Dr. V. Kukreti

I was referred to Dr. Kukreti in 2015 after almost a year of tests and runaround with my GP. He swiftly had tests done and diagnosed me with Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma, and arranged a course of treatment right away. He was incredible at explaining my illness preparing me for what to expect, both during and after treatment. During treatment I had challenges with some side effects and he went above and beyond to support me by finding specialists quickly to support my specific issues. I think he is an incredible doctor and human. I'm now approaching 3 years of remission, and I am so grateful to have had his support and expertise.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Kukreti My mother was referred to Dr. Kukreti by her Hemotologist for a second opinion. We met with Dr. Kukreti for the first time on Jan. 3rd. His office staff and attending Dr. were very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Kukreti was knowledgeable and provided us with any clarification as needed. My mother and I were quite pleased with his demeanor and kind mannerism. He was quite thorough, offering my mother options for treatment and suggesting that additional tests be done in order for us to make an informed decision. An appointment was scheduled in 1 month to discuss results. I was quite surprised to hear from the Dr. himself to reschedule my mothers appointment sooner, as all her results were ready. We met with Dr. Kukreti Jan. 23rd, at which time he reviewed the results with us, offering explanation as required and made recommendations for next steps. My mother and I highly recommend Dr. Kukreti, as he is a knowledgeable, kind and thorough Dr. who takes the time to tend to his patients emotional wellbeing and medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

No bedside manner. Main interest is research and not patient. Forced my husband to attend an appointment knowing my husband had 100+ temperature. Refused antibiotics and ripped up script colleague had written. Colleague stepped in and phoned us at home and told us to go to emerg immediately. This man is dangerous and should stop using people as guinea pigs.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Piece of garbage, should be FIRED asap before he kills more people

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The worst doctor ever Think twice before you see him

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

ALERT. Please read this. Dr. Kukreti mis-diagnosed my loved one for 4 years. It is now very serious for my loved one and I pray for anyone in the care of Kukreti. He is very much not knowledgeable about amyloidosis but makes you belive he is. I don't like leaving bad reviews but I feel like I might save a life in doing this.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

-not knowledgable with amyloidosis. Assumes before properly assessing the situation. Needs to educate himself amyloidosis

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Great doctor, he saved my daughter's life - I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Have had Dr. Kukreti since Dr. Sturgeon left for another serious assignment elsewhere...I have non-hodgkins lymphoma...after many well cared for visits and many long hours with chemo and a stem cell transplant...I am here today ...in remission 12 very long years later enjoying my 15 year old granddaughter and 10 year old grandson every minute of every day. Dr. Kukreti along with Dr. Michael Crump have given me the .most wonderful of giftss anyone can ask for....LIFE. And a cance to see my family grow older and wiser and more wonderful every day.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I was diagnosed with large bcell non-hodgkins lymphoma at Princess Margaret hospital back in 1998...had another oncologist then..I had been switched to Dresses. Liked to pretty much since he came to this new Pincess Margaret Hospital when it reoened where it now is..I have had Dr. K since he took over this clinic..He has got me through some very rough years of my lymphoma...sure we have had ups and downs...but he is my hero a caring doctor..the one I will have by side if I have a reoccurance...him and doctor Michael Crump. .

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015