Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Hoenicke

Dr Hoenicke preformed my Mom's valve repair and replacement surgery. I was petrified of losing my Mom, who is my best friend, until I met Dr Hoenicke. He is the kind of Dr that you pray for your loved one to have!! His bedside manner is unmatched! I did not believe that Doctors like him existed anymore. He is VERY thorough, and VERY caring. We never feel rushed by him or stupid for asking a question about something we don't understand. I indicated on your survey that you do end up waiting a while for him while you are in his office, but he is worth the wait! I believe you end up waitng because he is taking his time to explain procedures and answer questions for his other patients and families, like he does for us at my Mom's appointments. We do not mind the wait in his office because we know that when it gets to be our turn (for her appointment) he will be just as patient and caring with us as he was with the preceeding appointments. We are truly blessed to have met him!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Eric M. Hoenicke's Credentials

• Mandarin

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal