Ratings for Dr. Ali Bydon

I am 2 weeks from my 2 level cervical fusion surgery., Pain in my arms is gone. I could never have believed I would get such success after 23 years of pain. Dr. Bydon has surpassed my expectations in every way,. Cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Nothing but praise for Dr. Bydon. No need to explain what he did for me. Just know he's incredible.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Dr Bydon operated on me with my neurosurgem . He never saw me, never did an exam and never followed me post op. The surgery was a cervical- thoracic fusion. Mo pain before surgery but now I have unrelenting pain that no one can seem to tell me why or how to fixit. Was told that A. Bydon was the best, but an am not so sure he deserves that title.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

He removed a cyst from my spine and fused two levels. No more pain meds. AMEN. I am a physician and traveled more than an hour for Dr Bydon, I refer my patients there now.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

A true professional and I am impressed with his human quality, so important in the medical field, rarely found nowadays.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

We went to Dr. Brydon from our home in Ohio and both my husband and I had spinal surgery. He is excellent. We are doing our exercises daily and are getting along just fine. We are most grateful for this gentleman's super care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Bydon and his staff were excellent! From our initial consult to post-op, he has been spot on. The removal of my wife's spinal tumor was performed by a world class staff. She was up and walking without assistance 3 days after surgery and continues to get stronger by the day. We would definitely recommend Dr. Bydon and Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery department.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Bydon, you saw my sister on 9/5/2011. She was very upset when she left your office. You told her that surgery wasn't going to help. She has had 3 previous surgeries and wasnt better. Unfortunately, against your advice, she had surgery 2 weeks ago in Florida where we live. I wish she listened to you. She is miserable. Her pain is worse and surgery wasn't helpful at all. I wish she listened to you. Other doctors talked her into surgery by telling her that she will be better. You were honest from day one and recommended weight loss (she weighs 235 lbs) rather than 4th surgery. I wish she listened to you. Thanks for being an honorable and honest doctor. I wish we had more like you in Florida.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Bydon was great! He is a very skilled surgeon and a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Worst Bedside manners. Very disappointed. Flew from Florida to be told I had nothing and that i'm fat. Took most 15 mins with me. Made me feel more confused than ever.

Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Ali Bydon's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1999)