You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ali Bydon

Dr. Bydon and his staff were excellent! From our initial consult to post-op, he has been spot on. The removal of my wife's spinal tumor was performed by a world class staff. She was up and walking without assistance 3 days after surgery and continues to get stronger by the day. We would definitely recommend Dr. Bydon and Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery department.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Bydon, you saw my sister on 9/5/2011. She was very upset when she left your office. You told her that surgery wasn't going to help. She has had 3 previous surgeries and wasnt better. Unfortunately, against your advice, she had surgery 2 weeks ago in Florida where we live. I wish she listened to you. She is miserable. Her pain is worse and surgery wasn't helpful at all. I wish she listened to you. Other doctors talked her into surgery by telling her that she will be better. You were honest from day one and recommended weight loss (she weighs 235 lbs) rather than 4th surgery. I wish she listened to you. Thanks for being an honorable and honest doctor. I wish we had more like you in Florida.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Bydon was great! He is a very skilled surgeon and a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Worst Bedside manners. Very disappointed. Flew from Florida to be told I had nothing and that i'm fat. Took most 15 mins with me. Made me feel more confused than ever.

Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Bydon's skill and encouragement helped our family through a difficult time.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I was amazed by Dr. Bydon's care. He fixed my neck and got rid of all my pain. I am grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Bydon took care of my back pain completely. He was caring and comforting. I flew from Florida to see him and I am today pain free.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Ali Bydon's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bydon and his staff were excellent! From our initial consult to post-op, he has been spot on. The removal of my wife's spinal tumor was performed by a wor..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with other patients here. You can't trust all these positive reviews. Chose your surgeon very carefully. I do not recommend wasting your time."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't trust anything you read! Proceed to every doctor with extreme caution and do your own research on your health."

April 14, 2015