Ratings for Dr. Sherman Silber

Sherman Silber is mostly about Sherman Silber. If you treat his very respectfully and never ask too many questions (especially questions which may appear as a challenge), he is reasonable and reasonably competent. If you appear to challenge his, he gets angry and will do whatever it takes to retaliate, including lying and falsifing his documents. Overall, not someone to go to unless you are willing to put yourself in his hands 100% without questions!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

He never speaks to his patients. after we paid, basically never spoke to him again after this. only his staff. got a letter telling me it failed and we should do it again, but no conference or followup or anything. unreal. went to Dr Ahlering---no comparison! now pregnant with twins as well. I cannot express how upset and angry we were with the treatment we received at Silbers.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

If it wasn't for Dr Silber, I would not have my beautiful little girl. Although I will agree that I don't care much for the slight difficulty in getting in contact with the IVF team on the phone, I can say it is definitely well worth it. Dr Silber will always be a hero to us.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Sherman Silber's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1966)

HealthFirst