Ratings for Dr. Patricia L. Judson

This doctor diagnosed my daughter with a rare form of ovarian cancer with a treatment plan to start chemo immediately. There was no option for surgery to remove and she was not given a very good long term prognosis. She was also told that IF they could get her in remission, she would qualify for a drug that has not been approved by the FDA and still in testing. We sought a second opinion and surgery was performed yesterday, revealing that there was NO CANCER!! This doctor needs to be monitored as I believe she is not qualified to do what she is doing. I feel she could have cost my daughter her life or in the least, quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I had to rate as I did for the simple fact that Dr Judson was prepared to do nothing further for my pre cancer, saying it had gone from pre cancer to totally normal when it had not. I went to another dr who, upon 1 exam could clearly see that pre cancer was still there. Going to another dr saved me. Also, I need to have surgery for another issue and Dr Judson said that it had to be open surgery, that there was no way for it to be done in a minimally invasive manner. That is not true. After going to another dr, my surgery will be done laporoscopically/robotically. I would have had a much longer road to.recovery after surgery if I had gone with Dr Judson. But, for me, the biggest problem I have is that my pre cancer was going to be ignored.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Patricia L. Judson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet