Ratings for Dr. Jeremy C. Screws

Very kind Dr. He put my 4 yr old at ease and was a great listener.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Very rude Dr has terrible bedside manners . Wants to lecture instead of listen.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Really helped our son. Took him even though he was 18 years old.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

He told my child who is recovering from an eating disorder that she was overweight. She is within the target weight suggested by her specialist in regards to eating disorder care. She wears a size 5-6 and is about 5'7". I am hoping she doesn't relapse. I do not plan on taking her to see him again. In addition, her weight was in no way related to the condition for which he was seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

My granddaughter was diagnosed with Crohns Disearse in Jan 2010 by Dr Screws after a colonoscopy she was 14 then. She was admitted on several occassions and finally had surgury in April of 2010 she had a huge mass in her colon the symptoms have been bad, however Dr Screws has been very good about keeping hey symptoms under as much control as possible given the severity of this illness. Dr Screws is very knowledgeable and caring. sometimes a little slow to get back to you however i realize he has a huge number of other patients to attend to. His office staff are wonderful. My granddaughter loves him and really trust him..He is a good Man..

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Screws was great in our situation! He did misdiagnose our infant son originally, but kept working with him until he removed a polyp.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Screws is an excellent physician. My daughter has many complex problems, and he has always been very helpful and concerned.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Screws has not been able to diagnose my childs' condition and has poor follow-up skills. It took him 1 month to return a call that was made regarding my childs' condition. He has a tendency to lecture on issues unrelated to the proper diagnosis of my child.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I think Doctor Screws did wonderful with my daughter

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

The nurses there are very nice and very helpful. Dr. Screws is very nice to the children. He has poor follow-up communication with parents regarding diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, options available, and did NOT finish diagnostic workup. There has been no improvement in our child's health, and the Dr. doesn't seem interested finding out why or how to help our child's declining condition.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Jeremy C. Screws's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Amerigroup