Ratings for Dr. David S. Eingorn

This will be brief and fair. I USED to dread going to MBO due to wait time. However, lately it seems they are more timely and less over booked. That said, Dr. Eingorn replaced both of my knees. One two years ago, which is TOTALLY pain free and the scar is a beautiful as a scar can be. He did my right knee on 11/20/17 and I am on my way to same results. He is an AMAZING surgeon, and I could not be more pleased. He is also a sweetie, which is a rare find in an orthopedic surgeon! I have had many procedures done over the years, and I know good vs. bad results. He is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Eingorn is a nice person but needs to start thinking about retirement. I had a Bi Lateral Knee Replacement which he ruined my life. I lost my job became disabled living in pain for a year. Recently I had a revision done by a different surgeon to fix my crooked kner that was put in wrong.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I gave Dr Eignor a punctuality of 3 but its not his fault. Patients need to pay extra money if they are late for an appoinment. Dr Eignorn is very thorough in explaination of you illness and tries to keep you pain free as best he can. He is sopopular it is sometimes diffcult to get an appoinment so forget about the times after work for your convienience. I wouldnt of wanted anyones else to operate on my shoulder but him. He explained in detail what would happen during th eprocedure and what is the actual problem itself. Again, A+ for Dr Eignorn!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. David S. Eingorn's Credentials

• Arabic

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Golden Rule