Ratings for Dr. Leisa O'Flynn

Sure, the wait time can be very long and lots of appointments are re-scheduled, but you have to expect this as she is the only doctor in her practice. I didn't want to go to a big practice where I would see different doctors the whole time and not have any idea who would be delivering my child so I accepted that a single doctor practice would have some scheduling inconveniences. I wouldn't trust anyone else to deliver my children. She is extremely knowledgeable and has an amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

rude and cant even ask about your symptoms during visits. has one foot out the door. I went my last pregnancy not even being seen the last month before my delivery. shes always on vacation and the girl who answers phones always has an attitude about simple questions. god forbid you have a question about a test result!! do NOT waste your time with this doctor. she simply does not care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Wait time is too long and she misses appointments too often. She rushes through appointments leaving questions unanswered. But she is nice & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

If your looking for a great doctor who is compassionate, a good listener, explains everything and makes you feel right at home then Dr. O'flynn is the doctor you'd loved to have. She deliver my son back in 2011 and also deliver my daughter 2014 both via csection. I honestly could not recommend you a better doctor, she's phenomenal.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I absolutely love o'flynn. She is the best ob gyno I have ever been too. She is extremely friendly. Makes you feel like you are family. She delivered my child and did a excellent job. I love her to death. She is a wonderful person. I give her kudos big time.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

My favorite Doctor I've ever had. Very personable, knowledgeable, diligent, and thorough. I wouldn't wait so long in the waiting room if she wasn't worth it.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

She really is an amazing doctor. Helped give me information and took the time to explain everything I needed. Staff is friendly and they make you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Leisa O'Flynn's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)