Ratings for Dr. Frances KIM

RUN!!! Dr. Kim was terrible. She pushed my by fear tactics to induce. Had my induction start at midnight, so I would be truly exhausted once it came time to push. He demanded to brake my water when I refused she was visibly mad at me. but that was nothing compared to what she did during delivery!! After waiting for her, she stormed in and started yelling at me to push. When she was unsatisfied with my efforts, she grabbed my daughters head and pulled her out. This could of caused brachial plexus permanently harming my daughter. Luckly, this did not happen. what did happen was a vaginal tear and the placenta coming out incompletely. The nurse even told me I would not of torn if the Dr didn't pull. She is a B*TCH, please get another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Kim is knowledgeable, she gives good advice, and during my delivery she ran in like superwoman. THANK YOU DR. KIM! Also, some people review about her not caring, but through her actions you can tell she does care, she's just a little matter-of-fact. And I've had a heart to heart conversation with her and she really knows what to say to make you feel better. She is a wonderful person. I've had 4 pregnancies and seen a few other doctors, and she is by far my favorite.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

BEWARE OF DR. KIM! GET ANOTHER OB AND DO NOT LET HER BULLY YOU! I don't know where all these positive reviews come from, but you all are the lucky ones I suppose. I WOULD NOT recommend Dr. Kim whatsoever!! Go to a different doctor! I have no experience with the other doctors so I cannot comment on their bedside manner, but Dr. Kim's sucks major a**!! I just left the Loma Linda Murrieta ER to have a biophysical profile done to check on my post-term baby (almost 42 weeks) and Dr. Kim was on call and I knew who she was and wasn't happy, but I kept that to myself. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. When I first saw her at my first ob appointment earlier this year to confirm pregnancy, she automatically told me I would be a c-section because I have had 2 previous c-sections. She wouldn't listen to me or allow me a trial of labor at all. She also so brazenly suggested for me to consider having my tubes tied since I was already going to be open up. I thought that really was none of her business. From that moment on I knew I didn't want her to care for me or my baby. I saw on their old Facebook page bad reviews of the doctors there and knew I had made the right decision. I noticed they made a new Facebook page once they moved and never deleted their old one. I wonder if their new one was simply created to hide their bad reviews?? I decided to go to a midwife for care and am so glad I did because I have had the highest care in my home with my midwife. Unfortunately, my baby ended up being breech and have to deliver at a hospital instead of at home. I had an ultrasound done at the ER to determine the amniotic fluid level of my baby and was informed that if it measured at a 5 or above I was going to be sent home. Next thing I knew the nurses were loading an IV in me and prepping me for surgery. The nurse I first met told me that Dr. Kim was ordering the c-section in 30 min or less and that she was on her way because my fluid level was low (5.05). I asked what happened to me being sent home with a 5 or above? The nurse didn't have an answer and just said Dr. Kim wants to do the cesarean. The anesthesiologist asked me when the last time I ate was, which was 4 hours prior and had a look of surprise too that the Dr. wanted to go ahead and do the surgery because of risk of being sick afterwards. My nurse told me she didn't think the surgery would happen either for another 6-8 hours because of the last time I ate. I called my husband who was 30-40 min away, but had to call his mom at last min to have someone watch our two little children. I was telling the nurses i was waiting for my husband and then Dr. Kim shows up and the nurses tell her sympathetically that I was waiting for dad and Dr. Kim said (verbatim) to me unsympathetically, "Well, if he makes it he makes it, if he doesn't, he doesn't." I was appalled at this bedside manner and frankly disgusted at how cold hearted of a woman this doctor was. She bluntly said, "I called the section 30 min ago and that's the way it is. Your baby's fluid level is low & who knows for how long." I responded, "I don't think a 20-45 min wait is going to make that big of a difference to wait for my husband to get here at the drop of a hat." She had no sympathy and I told her I didn't want her touching me or my baby. I told her what I thought of her beside manner and refused to sign consent for the surgery. I walked out AMA (against medical advice). She continued to bully me through fear and proceeded to warn me about the risk of uterine rupture, fetal death, maternal death, blah blah blah and I informed me that I knew all of it. However, I wasn't in labor and fetal tests show baby was healthy, moving, heart rate strong and fine. The nurses tried everything they could and asked if there was anything they could do to get me to stay. I told them no because I didn't want Dr. Kim touching me or my baby. I would simply go to a different hospital or back to Loma Linda the next day when Dr. Kim wasn't there.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Horrible. Misdiagnosed with miscarriage. Went to another doctor there was nothing wrong with my baby. She is so cold. She kept forcing me to have a d and c but the baby was alive. She does not care about her patients. When she said no more heart beat she was not even connecting no empathy she treated me as if I was an object not a person. I would recommend her for Gyn issues not OB. She has no regards to patients concerns and does not care about patients

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I love Dr. Kim. She helped cure me of a condition I had for 10 years and now I am pain free! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a knowledgeable, caring and professional OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I had a miserable experience with Dr. Kim. I feel she lacks bedside manners and is totally disconnected with her parents. I went in for my first visit and baby didn't look as big as I was estimated in weeks and long story short it sadly resulted miscarriage. I feel Iike my experience was so cold and negative that it definitely made it more devastating. The way they give you results is so raw and impersonal. I don't expect them to cry with me but show some empathy. Don't call and say "no heart beat,go to the lab tomorrow for blood work." I've never left any reviews of any kind no matter how bad of a service I've received, but I'd never wish anyone going through what I did be treated the same way!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had my first visit with Dr. Kim today. She was very knowledgeable about my condition for which I was being seen. I felt like at last someone was going to help me!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I was so pleased with the care I received from Dr Kim she walked me through every step if the way prior during and after hysterectomy I knew exactly what to expect

Submitted November 13, 2014

I went to Dr. Kim for a total hysterectomy. At first I looked at the reviews and really got a little nervous, but continued seeing Dr. Kim she was very knowledgeable on my condition. I had my surgery on 7/14/14 with no complications. She prescribed me pain medication that I didn't even need to take. It's been a week now since I had my surgery and I'm good to go walking normally, but just taking it easy. Remember ladies when you read negative comment, everyone is different. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to friends and family. Thank you Dr. Kim I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

The check-in process is pretty fast. And it usually take about 15-20 mins for me to see Dr. Kim. As fast as it takes for her to come in the room is as fast as shes out. She doesn't even sit down during my visit! She checks the baby's heartbeat and that is it. To top it off i've been with her for the past 4 months (had another bad experience with Neighborhood Healthcare at the beginning of my pregnancy) and she says for some reason "my urine samples are't being tested". I leave a urine sample EVERY TIME I go to my appointments. There have been 2 occasions that when i leave a urine sample in the box in the restroom, there are at least 7 other urine samples in the box!! They either need more staff or cut down on patients because it almost feels like they are doing it all for money. I would choose another OBGYN but i'm already so far into my pregnancy. All i know is that i will NEVER return to her office ever again!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014