Ratings for Dr. Frances KIM

Horrible. Misdiagnosed with miscarriage. Went to another doctor there was nothing wrong with my baby. She is so cold. She kept forcing me to have a d and c but the baby was alive. She does not care about her patients. When she said no more heart beat she was not even connecting no empathy she treated me as if I was an object not a person. I would recommend her for Gyn issues not OB. She has no regards to patients concerns and does not care about patients

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I love Dr. Kim. She helped cure me of a condition I had for 10 years and now I am pain free! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a knowledgeable, caring and professional OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I had a miserable experience with Dr. Kim. I feel she lacks bedside manners and is totally disconnected with her parents. I went in for my first visit and baby didn't look as big as I was estimated in weeks and long story short it sadly resulted miscarriage. I feel Iike my experience was so cold and negative that it definitely made it more devastating. The way they give you results is so raw and impersonal. I don't expect them to cry with me but show some empathy. Don't call and say "no heart beat,go to the lab tomorrow for blood work." I've never left any reviews of any kind no matter how bad of a service I've received, but I'd never wish anyone going through what I did be treated the same way!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had my first visit with Dr. Kim today. She was very knowledgeable about my condition for which I was being seen. I felt like at last someone was going to help me!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I was so pleased with the care I received from Dr Kim she walked me through every step if the way prior during and after hysterectomy I knew exactly what to expect

Submitted November 13, 2014

I worked with Dr Lineback, Safie and Calinisan, they are great Doctors and very knowledgea, Dr. Safie delivered my son, I can honestly recomend them to any one.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I went to Dr. Kim for a total hysterectomy. At first I looked at the reviews and really got a little nervous, but continued seeing Dr. Kim she was very knowledgeable on my condition. I had my surgery on 7/14/14 with no complications. She prescribed me pain medication that I didn't even need to take. It's been a week now since I had my surgery and I'm good to go walking normally, but just taking it easy. Remember ladies when you read negative comment, everyone is different. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to friends and family. Thank you Dr. Kim I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

The check-in process is pretty fast. And it usually take about 15-20 mins for me to see Dr. Kim. As fast as it takes for her to come in the room is as fast as shes out. She doesn't even sit down during my visit! She checks the baby's heartbeat and that is it. To top it off i've been with her for the past 4 months (had another bad experience with Neighborhood Healthcare at the beginning of my pregnancy) and she says for some reason "my urine samples are't being tested". I leave a urine sample EVERY TIME I go to my appointments. There have been 2 occasions that when i leave a urine sample in the box in the restroom, there are at least 7 other urine samples in the box!! They either need more staff or cut down on patients because it almost feels like they are doing it all for money. I would choose another OBGYN but i'm already so far into my pregnancy. All i know is that i will NEVER return to her office ever again!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Absolutely awful experience...not quite sure how this woman got any positive reviews at all. To begin with Trinity Women's clinic has too many patients and not enough doctors. The waiting room is small, cramped and ALWAYS full. Appointments are always running late. I waited almost an hour to see her and then she flew and out of my exam room in under 4 mins. I had a million questions I wanted to ask about my pregnancy (I'm 20 weeks and still have no birth plan), but all she had time to do was listen to the baby's heart rate, tell me everything was fine and to come back again in 4 weeks. Before I could even open my mouth to ask about some issues I was having with my back, she had left the room and was on to the next patient. On a side note, she has no personality whatsoever...very robotic bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Lineback is amazing! She delivered my last two children and has always been compassionate, understanding and professional. I have no complaints whatsoever. And since she's moved to TriValley Women's, her staff is the NICEST staff you'll ever encounter. Scheduled appointments are usually never late; at most, I've waited 20 minutes past my appointment time but that was because another doctor was called into surgery. I recommend her to all of my friends because of her knowledge and skill (2 sections and no scar!) and her staff's kindness and professionalism. Even if she's called out, her partners, Dr. Calinisan and Dr. Saffi are awesome as well. It's a win-win going with this group.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011