Ratings for Dr. Daile Hoffman

The "arrogance"... the "ignorance"... to someone in enormous pain day and night for days... then to send me off with no pain meds and only penicillan? Bent over in pain for days and she says, just take over the counter tylenol... so Sick.... No empathy!!! Attitude big time!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

This practice, and moreover Dr. Kass - worst G.P ever known. He is void of any ability to provide answers to health problems brought to his attention - guesses or simply palms-you-off with reasons to ignore those health issues!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Nothing good to say about Hoffman. Would be better off going to Emerg. Unfortunately, with my luck, she'd be the attending that day. Looks like I'm stuck with her. She is frighteningly inadequate as a physician. I WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR A WAY OUT!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I do not recommend and will never return to this doctor. She has her nurse do internal exams and doesn't show up after they're done. I was left on a table with my legs spread open while the nurse left to question the doctor about "what to look for." Everything else I experienced was outsourcing to a "specialist".

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

She misdiagnosed and for 5 days treated a dear family member of ours, which contributed in loss of that family member. Tried for 2 years to change doctors, but was unable to. Patients beware!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Seems to me that a Doctor who has Male patients has an obligation to check for prostate problems before they end up with bone cancer. Run Gentlemen Run.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

My wife saw Dr Hoffman at the Emergency Room as we are unable to find a family doctor. She diagnosed my wife with a urinary tract infection and prescribed the antibiotic Macrobid 100 mg for three days only. Guess what, three weeks later we wind up back in the Emergency Room with my wife's urinary tract infection recurring even worse as it was under treated with an inadequate amount of antibiotic. All she has to do is look up the proper dosage on her computer, to avoid this stupid mistake in the future, causing unnecessary problems for the people she treats.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Hoffmann does not support patients who wish to get off their medications. She dropped me as a patient because I had refused to take Statin medication, plus I had chosen a couple homeopathic natural choices instead of prescription drugs. I was in the process of titrating off of a critical medication, and she simply refused to refill my prescription and assist me in the process. What I want and expect from my doctor is a partnership where she gives me her advise, but is willing to let me make my own decision, and support me through it. Basically, unless I took pharmaceutial medications, she was unwilling to follow up with blood work or future visits.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Five minutes or less time for visit. Very dismissive, not thorough

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Psychotic is a word that comes to mind when I think, with dread, of the nightmarish "treatment" my mom (and I) got with Daile Hoffman. She wrote out the wrong Rx dosage for my Mom, which I pointed out at the pharmacy. This prompted a 2 pg. insane rant sent by COURIER accusing my mom and I of some sort of narcotic scamming. The irony was I pointed out that the dose was TEN TIMES too MUCH (not exactly the "m.o" of an addicted scammer, eh?) But, to try to save her butt - that (more irony) probably wasn't even in need of saving, she attacked a woman in her 90's and another with a serious disease. She succeeded in blacklisting us from the only clinic in this small area taking patients; she even succeeded in banning ALL persons at our address - TENANTS included! This woman's monstrous abuse of power knew no shame. Finally, she petitioned for money to do home visits in rural community - something her respectable, kindly colleague, Dr. Madeleine McPherson, had been doing FOR FREE for YEARS!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010