Ratings for Dr. Daile Hoffman

Absolutely THE WORST!! A sad day when sitting in the ER for hours and waiting to be seen is a better option than visiting the GP. My loved one spent one week in hospital due to this doctor’s poor care and complete disregard for her chronic illness

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Hands down the most arrogant , unprofessional , uncaring Physician I have ever came across. She let my mother who has terminal cancer go with incorrect medication and was told to go to a local Hotel (as I viewed an empty triage and overflow . She could not get rid of us fast enough and was as uncompassionate as a lawyer. Dr. Daile( if you can call yourself one ) I suggest you go work at Walmart or Tim Horton’s , because u are completely useless , and you are a joke amongst the community

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

When I saw her in the ER because I couldn’t breath, I was told I had strep throat (she didn’t even check) when later I found out I was having a panic attack. Was prescribed antibiotics for nothing!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I found both, Dr. Kass and Dr. Hoffman to be professional, forward thinking and very helpful with my medical management. I trust them with my medical care and have no difficulty recommending these hardworking doctors to any person, who is not inclined to air their dirty laundry and look for support with their pity party. Keep up the Great Work Docs!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I had a recall appointment last week because I am having trouble gaining any weight There was only1 patient who was leaving when I arrived I sat in the waiting room for 20 min when I asked to reschedule my appointment since I had to be at work in 15 min i got into office and my visit consisted of how are you feeling how is your blood pressure my answer was I don’t know ( I don’t have a problem with my blood pressure) I asked could my weight gain problem is due to being hyper active her answer was no that you and guess what she didn’t even check my weight then made a follow visit in 6 months I seriously feel I should just go to emergency since if I am sick I can’t get in to see her

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Utterly moronic, this Kass character refuses to take my blood pressure and believes himself to be above that. Lies to his patients and say's that a professional doctor's precision made blood pressure unit is not accurate, threatens to remove the patients blood pressure medication of 25 years! And stops giving his patient the fentanyl patch which he prescribed in the middle of this so called opiate crisis without lowering the consumption first. This so called alledged doctor and it's clinic is the worst establishment I have ever had the misfortune to be a patient of!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

My father was in his 90s and he was wheelchair bound and could not live on his own anymore so he agreed to move into a full care facility he was taken to emergency when we arrived we were told he could not be admitted we asked why not they said daile Hoffman had put an order for this and also there was a dnr in place the hospital did admit him and he had a mild heart attack after he was better we asked him if he had consented to dnr he said no we had a meeting with daile and asked why she had put a dnr on my father without discussing it with my dad or his family her arrogant reply was because I can it's the law he was only old not terminal

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

The "arrogance"... the "ignorance"... to someone in enormous pain day and night for days... then to send me off with no pain meds and only penicillan? Bent over in pain for days and she says, just take over the counter tylenol... so Sick.... No empathy!!! Attitude big time!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

This practice, and moreover Dr. Kass - worst G.P ever known. He is void of any ability to provide answers to health problems brought to his attention - guesses or simply palms-you-off with reasons to ignore those health issues!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Nothing good to say about Hoffman. Would be better off going to Emerg. Unfortunately, with my luck, she'd be the attending that day. Looks like I'm stuck with her. She is frighteningly inadequate as a physician. I WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR A WAY OUT!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017