Ratings for Dr. Russell M. Canham

Dr. Canham has his own practice now! He makes you feel at ease from the beginning, and talks to you like you are a person, not a number. Really knew his stuff and actually cared. He understands special labs for heart disease prevention, and best of all, isn't afraid to talk about the power of family and prayer.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Canham renews my faith in doctors. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Canham is the best cardiologist in the state of TX! His staff leaves a lot to be desired. He knows his patients by name, saw my name on a board when I was an inpatient and he came in and said he didn't know that I was there. I've been a Pt of his since 2011. Thank you Dr Canham.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Just can't say enough about him: Saved my husbands life - Thanks Dr. Canham.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Can't say enough about him - great bedside care and knew everything we asked him. He can do heart problems and problems with a hearts out of rhythm. I have a pacemaker-defibrilator and he saved my life. He is really smart and always smiles. The first doc that got me to loose weight!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

The office staff, which includes the other doctors in this practice, leaves a lot to be desired,some of their office rules make no sense. As for Dr Canham he is the best doctor that I have seen since moving to Dallas. He actually care about his patients, once I was in the hospital and his office had not been contacted yet, he noticed my name on the patient board and came to see me (I had only been his patient for about 6 months!) He is straight forward, he explains everything and he has a great bedside manner. His MA is also totally awesome and really do care for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

did work on fast heat beats and rhythym - great work and very nice. would really recommend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

implanted ICD in my mom -- saved her life. thanks.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Great experience - good bedside manor. Treated me for ICD/pacemaker.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Canam spent more time with me answering my questions in a wy I understood them than all the other doctors I have been to in the last 10 years I think. I really don't know how he makes money giving this much attention to his patients, but if I can recommend him to anyone I knkow I will.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Russell M. Canham's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2001)