Ratings for Dr. Rafael Reisfeld

You rarely receive such compassion from a doctor. The surgery and my resulting dry feet are a wonderful experience I shall never forget and will always be thankful for! I am so glad I followed through with the surgery! Everything Dr. Reisfeld told me was just like he said. http://www.sweaty-palms.com/testimonial-lc.html

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Rafael reisfeld disabled me. I was in college and a star athlete before he clamped the nerves supplying oxygen and blood to my heart. I am currently in "heart failure" due to his surgery (age 28) according to the cardiologist at mayo clinic. I do not write for sympathy or money. I write solely in the hope that another young child does not fall into this unimaginable trap.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Had ETS surgery with Reisfeld to cure palmar hyperhidrosis via clamping of the T3 and T4. Satisfactory results were achieved - I no longer sweat from my palms. Compensatory sweating is very minor, but now occurs in my stomach and back and usually only in extremely hot temp and when working out. There was a minor complication in the surgery and difficult to know whether it was Reisfeld's fault or the anesthesiologist - lung was not fully inflated after surgery - had to wait in observation room with oxygen until lung went back to acceptable levels prior to discharge. Overall he’s a very friendly doctor. Several personal calls followed the surgery to checkup on healing. He could come off slightly abrasive if you are not accustomed to his culture. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Rafael Reisfeld's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1973)