Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Karam

I have great improvement on my face. I feel 20 years younger. Dr. Karam has done an amazing job on my face. .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr. Karam has been a wonderful surgeon/doctor for my husband and I. He has been completely professional and forthcoming in helping us understand what would be in the best interest for us and walked us through everything. We have had total confidence in Dr. Karam and his staff through all of our procedures and highly recommend him, as we believe one of the top Facial Plastic Surgeons in the nation.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Very pleased with the whole experience! Outcome was better than I thought it would be.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Coming to see Dr Karam is like giving yourself the best gift imaginable. I always feel and look my best after my visit. Thanks to his expertise and artists eye I think I look as younfg as I feel. All of his staff are wonderful and take great care to make you feel welcome and cared for.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

My experience with Dr. Karam and the entire staff at Carmel Valley Plastic Surgery has gone far beyond my expectations. The level of care I received at every stage of my procedure has been outstanding. I felt fully prepared for my surgery with all my questions answered which gave me a sense of reassurance that I have not experienced in the past. Dr. Karam was incredibly responsive to any questions I did have after my surgery, often getting back to me within an hour of my reaching out to him. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff that took such good care of me before and after.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Karam and his staff are very knowledgeable, professional and caring. I am very happy with the high quality of care and positive results.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Karam is extremely professional with a caring personality. Very much appreciated his calling me the night before surgery to comfort any concerns. He is attentive, understanding, and explains all very well. Loving my outcome. :)

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Excellent experience from the consult, to the surgery, to post care. Dr. Karam is passionate about what he does, he explains the procedure in detail and the results are magnificent as well as his fantastic bedside manner. I am so glad I entrusted Dr. Karam to make me look 15-20 years younger. I highly recommend him and will be insistent that he is the only facial cosmetic surgeon when I refer him. There results are just astounding!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Karam's presence is very calming. He clearly knows exactly what he is doing and the results that he achieved for me were absolutely fabulous. Product and technology knowledge is impressive and precisely what you want when someone is working on your face. Grateful to have found him and happy he is right here in San Diego!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

From the moment I stepped into the office I was met with professionalism and warmth. Doctor Karam, as well as his staff answered all my questions, helped navigate my decision to undergo a full facial rejuvenation. I am so happy and thrilled with the outcome. I am glad I did not wait, as I look the age I feel young. During my procedure Doctor Karam and his staff monitored my blood pressure and because of their due diligence I had a successful outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Karam. You will get his full attention and honest opinion.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Amir M. Karam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients