Dr. Amir M. Karam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Karam

So glad I was referred to Dr. Karam! Wonderful staff natural outcome very pleased!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I was luckily referred to Dr. Karam's practice from a friend of mine. From the moment I contacted the office, I was certain Dr. Karam was the right surgeon for me. At the consultation, Dr. Karam listened to my concerns, explained how the issues could be addressed and answered all of my questions. For someone who struggles with anxiety (especially when I feel like I am unable to be in control), it was easy for me to trust Dr. Karam and wholeheartedly believed he would give me an aesthetically pleasing nose that would blend seamlessly with my facial features. I am grateful to have met Dr. Karam and his staff. They are all kind, helpful and supportive, and it is evident that they have their patients' best interests in mind. Aside from being a great surgeon with impeccable technique, Dr. Karam's passion for his craft is clearly apparent and my results certainly reflect that. This experience far exceeded my expectations and I am exceptionally happy. In addition to a beautiful physical transformation (unnoticeable to those who did not know I had surgery the sign of a gifted surgeon), I emerged from this experience with an enhanced self-confidence. Thank you a million times over. .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Every visit to this practice is a great experience. I have been a very satisfied patient for four years.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Honestly I am so pleased with everything here. I really appreciate that the doc takes his time to assess me and make decisions. That is the most valuable part of seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I like Dr. Karam's professional but conservative approach. Very important- he does not try to talk me into anything. I feel that he is dealing with me in a very truthful manner. .

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Every experience at Dr. Karam's office is pleasant but this was my first facial with Hilary and the best facial I have ever had. She definitely has the 'touch'. Not only did she give a great facial but she spent the time afterwards (along with Sumi) to give me recommendations for future skin care treatments. Thank you, both, for such a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Honestly have nothing but great feedback. really appreciate that my questions are always answered, the attention is uniquely personal, and the procedures perfect. Oh and the staff is always pleasant, responsive and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

DR KARAM IS CONSISTENTLY HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL, COLLABORATIVE AND HAS GENUINE TALENT.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Karem is consistently friendly and always informative - he offers advice and options regarding skin care in a low pressure way. Appreciate the candor and professional input regarding skin care. Office staff is wonderfully nice and the office itself is impeccable.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Amazing bedside manners, very personable- I asked questions till I was blue in the face and they had no problem going over all my questions over and over again. Called to check up on me and remind me of all step I should take which I greatly appreciated!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017