Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Karam

I am so impressed with the results I will only see dr Karam for any procedure in the future Thank you...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have been in communication with the office for over two years. I really liked that they kept a file on the information I had asked about the first time I contacted them. I also thought putting together the package of vitamins, arnica and other supplements was extremely helpful. I liked that Dr. Karam had all types of facial rejuvenation available to make his best recommendation. I am very happy with the overal visual natural looking balance the procedure achieved .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I thought everything went incredibly well. The staff is very nice and professional and I am happy with my results so far. My biggest insecurity is no longer an issue, my double chin is gone!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

The support staff is absolutely amazing at Carmel Valley Plastic Surgery. Very kind and accommodating. Dr. Karam listens to concerns and is constantly answering questions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr Karam really helped me to achieve the desired outcome that I had in regards to my procedure. He is such a skilled surgeon and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I am very pleased with the natural results of my procedures. The staff and the doctor answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The doctor also looked after my general wellfare by helping to regulate my blood pressure post surgery. The atmosphere of the practice provided additional confidence that I would be well looked after. I was surprised that the procedure was not as painful as I anticipated. I did have significant swelling but by day 14 it was decreased enough that I was comfortable enough going out into public. I highly recommend the procedures I had for those who want a youthful appearance to match their youthful attitude.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Awesome staff, great vibe in the office. Doctor Karam has a great artistic eye and always provides fantastic results.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

This is a wonderful practice, from the polite and professional office staff to the surgical staff and especially Dr. Karam, who provided surgery beyond my wildest dreams. I am thrilled with my 'new face.'.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Amazing experience from the helpfulness and great caring of the staff to the expertise of Dr. Karam. I found it amazing how he just looked at my face and knew exactly how much fat to put in each area of my face and lips. He even made my uneven eyebrows even. I cannot express enough how ecstatic I am with the results and continued care. I am so fortunate to have entrusted him with my face!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I have kissed a ton of frogs trying to find a Dr who can nail the Botox. Dr Karam NAILED it!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Amir M. Karam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company