Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Karam

Dr. Karam, and staff, make you feel comfortable and that you are in good hands. His work is wonderful and life changing-I highly recommend all services performed by him, and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Amazing experience! And great results with the halo treatment! 100 percent I would highly recommend this laser and this clinic! Everyone is very professional and welcoming! My nurse was very knowledgeable, professional and amazing!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

So happy with the result Dr karam did amazing job been recommending him to my friend .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr is professional in his job he is an artist in facial plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Karam and his team have wonderful bedside manner. They did such a great job making this experience a positive and easy one. Very happy with everything!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Had surgery with Dr. Karam and I am really happy with my results! I did not expect to experience a short downtime with a facelift but I was able to go back to work after about two weeks. I know Dr. Karam is always open to learning the new ways of doing things and he does not recommend things to me that seem over the top. I always was bothered by my upper lip as I began to get older but I could not put my finger on what was wrong with it. Dr. Karam recommended the lip lift to me with my lifting procedure and I can say that I think it made a world of difference! I was pleased with my result. Even though I am keeping this a secret from my friends, they know I look better!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

My experience here at Carmel Valley Facial Plastic Surgery has been amazing. I feel very comfortable with the staff and Dr. Karam. I know the outcome will always be a success and my desired one.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

The Staff is very nice and addressed all of my needs in order for me not to feel any pain during the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

I cannnot fully express how grateful i am to Dr. karam for the excellent job that he did on my extended necklift, vertical restorer facelift, and the new lip lift procedure, He is truly an exceptional plastic surgeon, and I cannot recommend him enough, to anyone seekin g excellence! Furthermore, Is entire staff is caring and professional throughout this experience!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

The staff is very attentive and personable. Dr. Karam is the best! A very natural look, not pulled at all. Beautiful work and a very nice man. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Dr. Amir M. Karam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients