Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Karam

So happy with the result Dr karam did amazing job been recommending him to my friend .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr is professional in his job he is an artist in facial plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Karam and his team have wonderful bedside manner. They did such a great job making this experience a positive and easy one. Very happy with everything!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Had surgery with Dr. Karam and I am really happy with my results! I did not expect to experience a short downtime with a facelift but I was able to go back to work after about two weeks. I know Dr. Karam is always open to learning the new ways of doing things and he does not recommend things to me that seem over the top. I always was bothered by my upper lip as I began to get older but I could not put my finger on what was wrong with it. Dr. Karam recommended the lip lift to me with my lifting procedure and I can say that I think it made a world of difference! I was pleased with my result. Even though I am keeping this a secret from my friends, they know I look better!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

My experience here at Carmel Valley Facial Plastic Surgery has been amazing. I feel very comfortable with the staff and Dr. Karam. I know the outcome will always be a success and my desired one.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

The Staff is very nice and addressed all of my needs in order for me not to feel any pain during the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

I cannnot fully express how grateful i am to Dr. karam for the excellent job that he did on my extended necklift, vertical restorer facelift, and the new lip lift procedure, He is truly an exceptional plastic surgeon, and I cannot recommend him enough, to anyone seekin g excellence! Furthermore, Is entire staff is caring and professional throughout this experience!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

The staff is very attentive and personable. Dr. Karam is the best! A very natural look, not pulled at all. Beautiful work and a very nice man. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Dr Karam is very straight forward and never sells something that you do not need. He always makes me fell at ease and no pressure at all. The staff is also great! .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I am very pleased with everything and after another few weeks of healing I think the results will be splendid!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr. Amir M. Karam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients