Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Karam

I am just so pleased with the entire process of my aesthetic needs. After doing research of several Doctors I decided to visit Dr Karam for several reasons, one being that it just makes sense to go to a Dr that specializes exclusively on the face which is what I was interested in. After meeting with him I knew that I could trust him and felt confident that my aesthetic outcome would be in great hands. It has been two weeks since my surgery and I feel great, minimal bruising and I can already tell that I am going to love my look. I am not overdone. I look like me but just a refreshed me. Thank you Dr Karam for your dedication to your skill and judgement. Thank you to your staff for their kindness and prompt responses to my calls. I am a person of high expectations and I can honestly say all of them were met!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Really sweet and attentive staff, always cheerful... I have been getting Botox from Dr Karam for about 7 years now and he is never caused pain or left bruising. Very gentle. I have also been getting fillers for the last few years and it always looks natural. You will not leave the office looking like you have had work done. Just refreshed. Also, I really appreciate his determination NOT to overdo it- sometimes I ask for this or that filler here or there and he says no. He could say yes, and get the money, but he knows it will not look natural so he sticks to his guns.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I honestly do not have a single complaint. I am very happy with this practice. Love my results.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Karam is very talented and does amazing work. Love my outcome every time I walk out of here!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

So far, the staff has been very informative and caring. It's especially helpful that they have a full spectrum practice with surgical and non-surgical services.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I had a great experience from start to finish. Dr. Karam is not only a great surgeon, but an artist. I had all the confidence in the world that he would do a great job and I was not disappointed. He has an amazing staff who were supportive and attentive not to mention just extremely nice people.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

So happy to have such an amazing doctor and beautiful office to come to!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Was very pleased with my procedure and follow up care. The staff was very informative and professional. The results from the procedures were awesome!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Karam is extremely professional, and knows exactly what you need. He has a kind disposition which immediately puts you at ease. This is my second time coming to him, but I am confident he will be my Doctor for life! Amazing! Brilliant!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Sumi was great. I had a Halo laser treatment on my face and lower legs. Ten days later I can see and love the positive results on my face. My legs have not even started to peel, so do not know results yet..

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Amir M. Karam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients