Ratings for Dr. Amir M. Karam

He is been my face doctor for 8 years now and I look younger today than I did 8 years ago. I like that he is conservative and strives for a natural look. I am extremely happy.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Hi i love doc Karam ! I have been going to him for almost 12 years and he is literally the only one I would trust !!! Thank you for everthing Doc K and all my friends here as well. My old question is how does Doc K NEVER age. Not fair :) Ha - thanks for all the years of service !

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Karam is one amazing plastic surgeon. He definitely knows what he is doing!! I have always been most pleased with any procedure he has performed. He is so caring and definitely wants to make his clients happy. I have recommended Dr. Karam to many of my friends and all very satisfied!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Karam is thorough in his evaluations and recommendations and every treatment i have had has been exactly what I needed with no problems, I am looking forward to scheduling the surgery that he has chosen specifically for my needs and desires, I trust his judgment completely and have seen wonderful results he has accomplished for others.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I enjoy seeing dr karam every few months. I trust him and his staff for the excellent service I always get.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I think Dr. Karam did an excellent job on my neck and face lift. It looks very natural. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

The staff is friendly and professional, and overall I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Excellent doctor and really nice staff! The staff make it so important as they help with overall confidence! .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Karam made me so comfortable during our consult that I immediately knew he was right doctor for me. After receiving my rhinoplasty, I know I made the right decision!!! I am beyond happy with the result. I feel so much more confident and my nose truly looks like it belongs on my face. Thank you to Dr. Karam and his entire team for making this such a pleasant experience. I cant thank you all enough!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I felt very informed and very comfortable before and during the procedure...a very pleasant afternoon...

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Amir M. Karam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal